2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
Decent day of games, won another £85 on top of the £90 last week :D

I'm on love with that Niners D, they are brutal and go hard after the QB it was a pleasure watching them. Good win for the Colts but in general it wasn't the best days football, a lot of pedestrian games which never lit up.

Annoyed with my fantasy though, 8 points ahead I have Butler left to play (KC kicker) my opponent has JJ SS against Phins :( if I had started blinking Sanders instead of Edmonds would have had a 27 point lead. Expected the Bills D to lock out a bad Eagles O but they just didn't show up today :(

Soldato
OP
Redskins now finally actively trying to shift Williams and Norman, Browns fans will be praying they get their mitts on Williams.

Not sure who would pay for Norman, good player but done in by injury, they would do well to see a fourth for him (which may tempt the Texans with their CB problems)

Soldato
OP
Couldn't get my bet on as I'm in Germany and was going to take Conner 100+ yards with a TD and Steelers win @ 3/1 :(

Lost my fantasy week because JJSS had a good game 6/2 record now :(

Soldato
OP
Jets apparently open to trading Adams and he may be off to the Cowboys :D:D:D

At times I think the Bengals are a joke but these Jets just seem determined to prove that they are just as stupid :D

Also Dalton benched, stupid decision. Not that Dalton isn't rubbish, but you are sacrificing Finley behind that Oline with no targets, just put Brown out with a target on his head and hopefully a lineman will do god's work :p

Edit: Jets apparently willing to consider offers for Bell.... What the actual **** is that organisation about :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Also Dalton benched, stupid decision. Not that Dalton isn't rubbish, but you are sacrificing Finley behind that Oline with no targets, just put Brown out with a target on his head and hopefully a lineman will do god's work :p

really don't see the point of that, as you say with the oline playing the way they are he's going to have trouble.

rams sent talib over to the dolphins even though i heard hes on IR, seem to be emptying house of the "win now" players they brought in, reckon their in shock about how poor they've been this season, cos i don't see any other reason for them making the deal they did for weddle if their going to get rid of the likes of talib and peters.

Soldato
Edit: Jets apparently willing to consider offers for Bell.... What the actual **** is that organisation about :p

From what I understand it was more about they were receiving phone calls, rather than looking to shop him. At the same time, why wouldn't you be open to offers. If someone offered 3 1st rounds picks, why would you not consider that :)

Soldato
It's happening on all on-demand stuff - 40m highlights, 10m ones, coaches film. I think there must be some weird config error so I've messaged their support.

End of last season they ended my subscription a month early as well. They're not exactly on fire when it comes to customer care.

It's happening in Chrome on my Mac, and on the GamePass app on my iPhone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom