Battery for a Xbox one control.

Caporegime
I bought a Xbox one controller for my PC and for some reason I thought it would come with some kind of rechargeable battery pack. It doesn't. Just a pair of Duracell.

I got 2 questions.
If I just put a regular pair of rechargeable batteries in, will they recharge when I plug in the usb port?
If not what battery pack is recommended an official MS product?

Thx

Soldato
Sorry I don't have an answer for you but I want to know the same because I've been plugging mine in with USB when there are standard batteries in it and wondering if I'm going to blow myself up or something so need to follow this thread :)

Caporegime
The official Xbox Plug and Charge kit thingy is worth it. It might be a bit dearer but you don't have to faff about ever changing it again. It'll charge up if you connect it (typically overnight when the console is standby mode).

Soldato
eneloop batteries last long enough that I just bought those and swap them out for another set when they run out. :)

Got to say the 360 was much better in this regard, the battery packs were so easy to swap out

Caporegime
OP
Ended up getting the official one form the official Microsoft Sweden store.... Which was the same price in the end as 3rd party ones.....
was surprisingly cheaper than other stores..

Back
Top Bottom