**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
I liked my OnePlus 7T Pro but its gone back just didn't like it enough to keep me out of the iPhone camp. Good hardware, great screen, good camera and the software is pretty decent, just I guess I'm too embedded in the Apple Eco System. I did try a Note 10+ and to be honest...its rubbish, if I had to stick with Android I'd keep the the 7T Pro everyday of the week.

Soldato
My 7T has arrived and it's a great upgrade to my Pixel 2 XL - I'm really happy with it.

Can anyone recommend a case that has a little bit of grip for holding the phone? I bought a case from Amazon and while it's a good fit, it's a bit too smooth.

Man of Honour
My 7T has arrived and it's a great upgrade to my Pixel 2 XL - I'm really happy with it.

Can anyone recommend a case that has a little bit of grip for holding the phone? I bought a case from Amazon and while it's a good fit, it's a bit too smooth.
I'm using a nillkin on my 7 pro, nice bit of grip without being overly rough.

Soldato
Whats the downsides to buying from EGlobal etc for £400 on the Oneplus 7t?

edit: warranty?

Yep warranty. Oneplus May not touch it or may charge to fix it. Will come pre flashed with Oxygen OS with play store installed.

apart from that it has all bands for the uk and will work perfect.

Soldato
Had a play on the T Pro today for 40 mins or so really liked it. Wasn't blown away with the 90hz side like all the reviewers on YouTube make out "you cant go back to 60hz after using 90hz.

Soldato
It's there any way to amend the default brightness level when auto brightness is enabled? Or, does it learn if I keep adjusting?

I'm finding the screen a little bit dull in mid to lower light levels (not bright, not dark).

Soldato
It's there any way to amend the default brightness level when auto brightness is enabled? Or, does it learn if I keep adjusting?

I'm finding the screen a little bit dull in mid to lower light levels (not bright, not dark).
No it seems rubbish. I've given up on auto it was almost never right.

Soldato
The latest update for the 7TP at least seems to have sorted my main issues with auto brightness, it does seem to be learning my preferred brightness levels, at least in decent lighting scenarios. It still seems to struggle for lower light situations though.

Back
Top Bottom