New 2020 Ducati Streetfighter V4 packs 208 hp

Soldato
The V4S Streetfighter is currently at the top of my list of bikes to treat myself when I retire in 2021. I did have an Indian FTR1200S Race Replica in the number 1 spot but it's been top trumped by the Duke. The V4S Streetfighter ticks all my boxes and I am looking forward to test riding one soon. I'll also be looking at the V4 Tuono 1100.

Soldato
OP
Wonder how many MPG this street fighter does as it only has a 16 litre fuel tank...

Seat Height 845mm
And what with all the very high seat heights on bikes these days :mad::mad::mad:

Man of Honour
Wonder how many MPG this street fighter does as it only has a 16 litre fuel tank...

Seat Height 845mm
And what with all the very high seat heights on bikes these days :mad::mad::mad:

It has a sports bike chassis, just like the Tuono. Sports bikes need high seats to function properly on the track, so any butchered sports bike is going to be compromised in that regard when made into a naked.

It's also a European bike so it's made for men, not for manlets like the Japanese bikes :p

Soldato
I don't think the tank range will be an issue, if you plan your route right.

I'm a member of a Scottish Aprilia owners group and we have had a few group run outs this year. The Gen 1 Mille owners that have attended (myself included) run to about 120-130 miles to a tank, fuel wise. The V4 Tuono or RSV4 owners generally start looking for a fuel stop about 100 miles in to a tank. So if this thing does 100 miles to a tank then that would be fairly normal and I'd suck that up, planning routes accordingly. :p

Man of Honour
I'm not overly knowledgeable when it comes to bikes, but isn't 208hp a bit nuts on a bike without a windshield?

I've never understood this argument. My MT10 was fine on the autobahn at the rev limiter in 6th.

Do people with this issue have no neck muscles?

Soldato
I've never understood this argument. My MT10 was fine on the autobahn at the rev limiter in 6th.

Do people with this issue have no neck muscles?

...I'm not making an argument.

I don't know much about bikes, which I made apparent in my prior post, so I asked a question.

Back
Top Bottom