2021 F1 changes and cars

Caporegime
Wouldn't be surprised if they called it quits, no engine customers after 2020 and the parent company already announced a “review”.

Honda could go but I doubt it would have much impact on Red Bull, they would just find another engine.
They just hired Pat Fry who, no doubt, was offered assurances they plan to stay until beyond 2021. He was likely hired so they could examine the new regs in detail looking for loopholes they can exploit.

Soldato
They also just unloaded a dump truck of money at DaniRic's house for him to spearhead the team for the next few years. I'd hope they wouldn't pull out now after just a single year.

There was a comparison photo floating around that really shows the difference.
Was it this one?
z81MmnR.png

The hybrid generation of cars are far too long and stable to drive. I can only assume it's down to the batteries as the 1991 Ferrari, third from the right, was relatively tiny yet still managed to find space for a V12 engine and fuel to last an entire race distance.

Man of Honour
Brawn said the car size and weight is pretty much unavoidable due to the hybrid PU and all the associated parts required.

Back
Top Bottom