Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Engine for the boat arrived.

cmb.jpg

There has been a plethora of other stuff for the boat but this is arguably the most exciting bit :)

15cc CMB M-Line 91RS Nitro engine. Best on the market.

Man I cannot wait to hear and see this go.

Soldato
Does the gyro work?
There is lots of conflicting stuff going around online about the Q5 and similar remotes about the gyro pointer.

Do you mean like an air mouse? No it doesn't (not on mine anyway). It has an option for a pointer on the screen, but its not worth using.

This is what the box says....

VEvz2zK.jpg

Caporegime
Yeah that doesn't surprise me though, they were trash until the XM2 as someone said already. Up until that point, it was all Bose unless you wanted to spend mega money.

sony have always made really good heaphones it's just that they made so many it was hard to find their good ones as 90% of them were trash.

MH750 costs like £3 and is better than some £200 IEM's the sound on them is amazing. just build quality is pants but for £3 who cares.

they also made a really good studio headphone around the £50-£80 mark. used even by professional producers.

sony also make really good TV's now for the past 5 years. the company as a whole has improved leaps and bounds in the past 5 years.

if someone wants really good IEM's and a wireless adapter buy this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-SBH24...r_1_1?keywords=sony+sbh&qid=1572737466&sr=8-1

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/a5jw2x/i_spent_200_on_a_8_iem/

read that for more info of their legendary status. £3 IEM's that kill a lot of other IEM's costing up to 50 times as much. I have 3 pairs now just in case 1 breaks. for £3 you can't go wrong.

Soldato
Car for the missus after an unfortunate mishap wrote hers off a few weeks back. Volvo c30 2.0D, quite a spirited little car on the 50 odd miles back home. I'm used to driving a Mazda MPS and this didn't feel considerably slower on acceleration. Then again her last car was a 1.8 petrol civic and that was snooze inducing. Not the best pic, taken after we got back in low light and google did it's post processing stuff.

ETqSR7w.jpg

Soldato
Car for the missus after an unfortunate mishap wrote hers off a few weeks back. Volvo c30 2.0D, quite a spirited little car on the 50 odd miles back home. I'm used to driving a Mazda MPS and this didn't feel considerably slower on acceleration. Then again her last car was a 1.8 petrol civic and that was snooze inducing. Not the best pic, taken after we got back in low light and google did it's post processing stuff.

ETqSR7w.jpg
Nice little car that :) What's the power? I test drove a 2018 tiguan that was supposed to have 150bhp and it felt like one of the slowest cars I've driven in a long time, even foot to the floor was a total snore fest. My car has 320hp so I am spoiled but her current car is an old xtrail with 170bhp and that is way faster than the vw. Made me wonder if they've strangled the diesels to get them through emissions?

I haz 4090!
Don
Looks a great pad, but the price is extortionate.

They are expensive, but when you use one you can see where the money goes. I have the gen 1 version, it must be more than two years old now but it still feels like I bought it this morning. If I'd bought it when the Xbox first came out, it would have lasted me the whole generation.

Caporegime

ETqSR7w.jpg

Fab car. My gf had one for three years, the r-design lux version. Felt really solid and safe and some of the comfiest seats I have ever sat in.

Back
Top Bottom