What watch do you wear?

Caporegime
I've never been a massive watch person, mainly because whatever is on my wrist normally gets damaged within a week :o... but upon seeing a Vostok Amphibia I just had to have one. There's something about them that just looks cool. It's cheap and cheerful too so I'm not going to be too sad if I accidentally scratch it.

I've changed the bezel and stuck on a cheapo NATO strap for now until I can decide on a higher quality bracelet than the nasty one it arrived with.

bd7IJ3J.jpg.png

Soldato
I've had my eye on this ever since Omega launched it in 2016 and today I got one.

Planet Ocean 600M GMT, Deep Black in red on a rubber strap. The addition of red represents the first colour that is no longer visible at a depth of approximately 5 m.

Details
- A Co-Axial escapement, Certified Master Chronometer calibre 8906 that is resistant to magnetic fields
- 24 hours GMT
- A ceramic black case body
- A rubber and Liquidmetal™ diving scale
- 18K White Gold hands and indexes
- A black rubber strap with red stitching

49026169727_bb2000fb10_o.jpg

Soldato
I've had my eye on this ever since Omega launched it in 2016 and today I got one.

Planet Ocean 600M GMT, Deep Black in red on a rubber strap. The addition of red represents the first colour that is no longer visible at a depth of approximately 5 m.

Details
- A Co-Axial escapement, Certified Master Chronometer calibre 8906 that is resistant to magnetic fields
- 24 hours GMT
- A ceramic black case body
- A rubber and Liquidmetal™ diving scale
- 18K White Gold hands and indexes
- A black rubber strap with red stitching

49026169727_bb2000fb10_o.jpg

Oh My.....I just messed myself. I love the red trim on the strap.

I have the PO with the orange numbers, absolutely adore it even though it is an older model now.

Soldato
Got a new strap for my bronze Trident, and then scratched it on the bezel at 30 in two places, and at the top mark when I went over last week. It's a lot better than my foot, that's for sure.

QtSWtVz.jpg

Soldato
Oh My.....I just messed myself. I love the red trim on the strap.
I have the PO with the orange numbers, absolutely adore it even though it is an older model now.
Nice! Bit red for me, but I can certainly appreciate that. Congrats.
Love that Omega, i bought a n AAA copy one of those but in blue instead of red from Thailand a couple of years ago, I loved it but i sold it on for a nice profit on a replica page on facebook!

Red and black are my colours. This is a more casual look watch so is easier to wear daily than my SS Seamaster

Associate
Just bought this, Timex Navi XL automatic. I wanted a green diver with a bit of an 'old school' look, this one looks very nice, and is only £230 ! Of course it doesn't have all the features (hacking is missing) but it's a good brand, a proven movement, and it does look very very nice in person. The finish is pretty excellent, and it'll be a great beater watch for the collection. Arrived in 2 days too.

pNPFTxQ.jpg

Associate
Just bought this, Timex Navi XL automatic. I wanted a green diver with a bit of an 'old school' look, this one looks very nice, and is only £230 ! Of course it doesn't have all the features (hacking is missing) but it's a good brand, a proven movement, and it does look very very nice in person. The finish is pretty excellent, and it'll be a great beater watch for the collection. Arrived in 2 days too.

pNPFTxQ.jpg

I really like that. The vintage style lume looks great and the ring on the hour hound is a nice feature.
This is one Timex I'd buy.

Associate
I'm wearing this one a lot lately. Good few years old now, but it's a great time keeper and nice proportions.
Easily tell it's an older generation from the slim 18mm bracelet, even thought the dial and case look as modern as the day it was designed.

DfBFlis.jpg

XSLmmLX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom