Alien: Isolation Trailer

Caporegime
Just finished my second playthrough and successfully collected all the logs and tags. The backtracking was not bad at all. The alien only appeared once and that was because I shot an android with the shotgun. By the end, I had nearly 1000 units of flamethrower so there was nothing to be scared of really.

What are the two bonus levels like - Crew Expendable and Last Survivor? Are they as spooky as the main game? I don't think I can take much more. :D

Caporegime
Bit of a thread bump here. Finished the hard difficulty now I want to try and do it without being killed by the alien at all to get the trophy. Has anyone done this and got any tips? Playing on the easiest difficulty seems to be the obvious choice and I think maybe copying the save files from the PS4 to a USB stick every couple of hours or so could help? That way you don't have to keep starting the game from the beginning if you do get killed?

Soldato
I am very impressed at how well made this game is, the game mechanics are spot on and the atmosphere is horrifying! On the edge all the time

Is it possible to go through the whole game without getting killed by the Alien?

Soldato
Gonna say something..... maybe it was already said on the previous pages?

I think the game is too long.
Loved the crap out of the first 2/3, but then .... I was kinda over it. No more fear, no more tensions, just a slog towards the end.

It feels weird to say that you wish games you were enjoying ended sooner, but there you are. :/

Back
Top Bottom