Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
There's a countdown timer on the CDKeys homepage, according to that it's midnight.

The special edition is currently £49.99 on there, with 25 gold bars.

Edit: doesn't say you get gold bars now, it says +DLC instead.

Soldato
Same here but I wonder what happens to anybody who deleted that email and waits expecting another email to arrive

It does seem an odd system. I kept the email myself, but with other stores you can log into your account and see your keys.

Man of Honour
The midnight EST start time must be global come to think of it because its not yet been unlocked in New Zealand and they are already into the 5th Nov. So I reckon it will unlock for us at Midnight EST - which will be 5am tomorrow morning.

Man of Honour
Having said that...according to one website...

"
When Does RDR2 Unlock on the Rockstar Games Launcher?

We have received confirmation from Rockstar that Red Dead Redemption 2 will unlock at 5am PT/ 8am ET / 1pm GMT on November 5th globally. This will mean Red Dead Redemption 2 won't unlock until 2am on November 6th in New Zealand, for example."

So thats saying 1pm tomorrow !

Soldato
And download completed ! :)

That is just a fan made website isn't it? Not an official site
Yep Fan site. Also does not say the time zone. I thought it was EST it was going live on. Will have a dig about.

Ohh didn't think about that, just saw another person post it here. Thanks Strudders for clearing it up.

There's a countdown timer on the CDKeys homepage, according to that it's midnight.
The special edition is currently £49.99 on there, with 25 gold bars.
Edit: doesn't say you get gold bars now, it says +DLC instead.

I just checked that countdown timer on their site and it be midnight for me as well according to it. And I am +1 hour from where you live. Guessing it is not quiet right. :p

Man of Honour
Yeah I think those midnight countdowns are literally just countdowns which are set to the 5th Nov, rather than an actual time on the 5th Nov. Its kind of weird that theres no official announcement of the actual time.

Associate
Yeah I think those midnight countdowns are literally just countdowns which are set to the 5th Nov, rather than an actual time on the 5th Nov. Its kind of weird that theres no official announcement of the actual time.

You think they could be trolling the whole release? Imagine that! :p

Associate
I appreciate that I'll be starting my download at half six tonight during peak time but if anyone has Virgin 200mb download speeds, what we're your rough speeds and time to download?.

I played this for a couple of hours on the Xbox before shelving it to await a PC version. I did the exact same with GTA V. I am hoping that I get lucky again and that this turns out to be great value for money as GTA V was.

Caporegime
I appreciate that I'll be starting my download at half six tonight during peak time but if anyone has Virgin 200mb download speeds, what we're your rough speeds and time to download?.

I played this for a couple of hours on the Xbox before shelving it to await a PC version. I did the exact same with GTA V. I am hoping that I get lucky again and that this turns out to be great value for money as GTA V was.

Preload maxed my VM 100 connection, it came down at a steady 13MB/s.

Associate
Took me less than an hour on 300mb was getting 34+ speeds for some reason.

Wont be able to play until weekend probably though as i do nights, may get a bit in here and there :(

Hope my laptop will run it on high at 1920x1080. Got a 8gb 1070 card so may be touch and go.

Back
Top Bottom