2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
Jets getting beat my a team who actively want to lose, oh man that's about as low as you can get.

I just want to check, no one really believes the players want to lose though, right? I get the management might want to, or at best just not care and want to collect draft picks, but of course the players and likely the HC want to win.

Soldato
I just want to check, no one really believes the players want to lose though, right? I get the management might want to, or at best just not care and want to collect draft picks, but of course the players and likely the HC want to win.

never think the players want to lose, but in the in the case of the dolphins i think its clear the front office want to lose as they've tried their best to get rid of all the best players.

Soldato
OP
With the rubbish teams tightening up be interesting if Skins or Jets bail on their QB1. More likely in Washington than the Jets but with Bengals and Dolphins already after a QB1 could be interesting seeing who goes for who.

Bengals now in the best spot :p

Soldato
OP
Awesome slate of late games tonight with some amazing QB play (clearly not talking about the Browns :p)

Seahawks and Bucs has been unreal, Metcalf is a legit receiver and watching the range of Wilson's throws is an absolute viewing pleasure.

Raiders and Lions was brilliant as well, two teams that have tedious borefests for years offering up engaging offensive football.

Great night apart from my bet losing because of Packers :(

Soldato
Nothing for me, just tried a few programs.
I've since tried again, and now no ads, although on web it does refer to checking for ads. This might end up being a future feature for us to look forward to :rolleyes:

I submitted a support ticket to them, the ads have been removed, yet I haven't had a response at all from them.

The service as a whole is pretty dire anyway though. Flaky device support, inflated annual costs, what seems like completely random discounts during the season, introduction of new packages after the season's started, weird adverts appearing out of nowhere, and in the case of a few sets of highlights I've seen, entire touchdowns missing.

Thanks for checking anyway guys. Appreciate the responses.

Back
Top Bottom