This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
PC kept losing a drive and today it's finally packed in. Luckily I'd already backed up the data so just spent the last few hours restoring it to another internal drive. Suppose 7 years is quite reasonable for a 3tb drive constantly reading/writing without much of a break.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'd say looking at all the lights, the owner was possibly vision impaired and/or disabled in some way. Might explain the duplicate lower switches. Maybe they needed to be plugged into something for medical reasons too, I suspect there's a sad story to the sale of this house :(

Soldato
You wouldn't have all those sockets scattered like that for medical reasons, most of them are spaced for TV/entertainment. There's another 4 external power sockets on the outside of the conservatory equally spaced out and another on the front of the house. If it was for visually impaired you'd have a greater contrast between surfaces and doorways, using spots randomly on walls can make things worse. This is just an example of someone who wanted everything when the house was extended possibly around 12 years ago and to be "better" than the neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom