Red Dead Redemption 2

Caporegime
Trying to load the game from RDR2.exe naturally tells me to run the game from the launcher. Would love to mate!!

Uninstalled Geforce Experience as thats been a problem in the past, no difference.

Associate
What a great start, another PC game released with issues. You know I don't trust Rockstar anyway because of the mess they made of GTAV online, but releasing any game without testing it first is just plain poor development. I may hold off a little until it is working for everyone.

Man of Honour
How comes you can get in when no-one else can?

Beats me, could be that there are a lot of other people in but they are playing and not posting. There are a lot more graphics options than I thought there was going to be

EDIT: having said that, I have mentioned several times over the years on this forum how exceptionally rare it is for me to have technical problems with games. Dont know why that is, just luck I guess.

Soldato
I've got the game running but cannot see access to keyboard remapping, in fact there are no key settings mentioned anywhere just a list of on & off for certain aiming/shooting etc

Back
Top Bottom