US: Power

Soldato
Watched 8 episodes on Tuesday and it’s been great so far, only 2 episodes left though which is a shame, is this the final or are they making a season 7?

Soldato
My NAS just picked up episode 9, titled Scorched Earth :o Guess I'll watch it later along with Godfather of Harlem.

Edit: Watched it a day late tonight. It is an absolute mess of an episode and it is clear the producers are blatantly rushing everything now. Weak writing everywhere

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Ep 9 was indeed pretty rushed, felt like they building it up for the Grand Finale next week.

There will be another 5 eps next year but from what I've read it's mainly to explain what happened in ep 10? Either way can't complain at a bonus 5 eps.

And there's going to be a spin off apparently, Power Book II: Ghost.

Soldato
Well that's me done with the show having just deleted all seasons off my machine. Thought Eps9 was a mess? 10 equals GoT levels of stupidity in every way. The writing was a mess and they continue to make Ghost behave totally out of character.

Not bothering waiting until Jan 2020 for the remaining episodes.

Soldato
Do we think Ghost is dead? Or do we think he will survive?
We see him shot and falling off that balcony. We aren't really given a solid indication that he is dead for obvious reasons. I do know the chap playing ghost has more or less confirmed he wants to move on though.

Let's face it, if they can godmode Dre to be banging some chick and at the same time going full on Rambo at some armed intruders and come out on tops - then even Ghost can survive.

Soldato
We see him shot and falling off that balcony. We aren't really given a solid indication that he is dead for obvious reasons. I do know the chap playing ghost has more or less confirmed he wants to move on though.

Let's face it, if they can godmode Dre to be banging some chick and at the same time going full on Rambo at some armed intruders and come out on tops - then even Ghost can survive.
I have a feeling it’ll be him having a vision and he’ll wake up stood there on the balcony and then leave before anyone else gets there.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Why is everyone talking in spoilers? :p

Agreed it was an odd ep. Ghost started to actually annoy me as well with all the 'Nobody can stop me' in everyone's face, just wound them up even more.

Ending was to be expected, could see it coming, was always a question of is he or isn't he.

Looking forward to the last 5 eps!

Caporegime
is that the end of this season or more to come. as the episode went on and he was seeing all the dead people it kinda made sense how it was going to end will he be alive who knows if there is only 5 episodes left could mainly focus on how everyone gets done in or it could end with just tommy as the king pin and a new series with him just in. its been entertaining. loved the show.

Associate
wow as i agree with previous statements/spoilers since i started watching it from launched, this season is the worst it like the budget is coming to the end and they said let just rush and make it pointless...bcause all of the kill scene was just OTT...there was not need to go psycho on the lawyer... that was a waste of scene and the Benny madness...real life hard-man dont just die like that...was it even a 2 min scene?? Personal i am done...loyal over the years for the just gone out of the window especially... extra episode coming i dont bang on it being on my box me wondering how bad can they go next... and not forgetting Lakeisha pleading for mercy...seriously Tasha got no heart after putting son to do product using the nursery business as a front and saying she helping him be better than ghost...please..

Back
Top Bottom