Anyone have a Samsung ecobubble?

Associate
I got one,2 months ago will check when home, I know the catch doesn't seem to catch much however, but not tried to open without the catch

Associate
yeah mines the same, had a lot of use and OK...... so far......

I guess it locks when you start a wash cycle.

try opening it mid-wash.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Mines a few years old and I can open it like you did if I use two hands. I've never noticed that before.

I can open it using 1 finger.

yeah mines the same, had a lot of use and OK...... so far......

Yeah mines had tons of use and no leaking etc just didn't feel right not catching properly and being able to open with a finger.

Tempted to pop into a Curry's and see if they are the same too.

Glad it's not just mine though

Associate
I'm assuming you can so the same while it's running? I'm not worried that I can open mine, partly cos it took two hands but mostly because it's shut tight when washing.

Soldato
OP
I'm assuming you can so the same while it's running? I'm not worried that I can open mine, partly cos it took two hands but mostly because it's shut tight when washing.
While running it's locked closed. My last machine clicked closed and you needed to pull the handle latch to open.

Soldato
I don't think you should be able to open the door while the machine is in operation. But washing machine doors should be capable of being opened easily these days - if a child crawls inside they are meant to be able to easily open the machine door from the inside.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Yes it's fine - it will lock closed when it's on a wash cycle.

Back
Top Bottom