Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
spotted outside acme's house

73224769_10157943353109396_8467467976126234624_n.jpg

Cooking on gas!

Soldato
These have been parked around the corner from me for years, but I've only just got around to taking photos. Anyone know if the BMW is genuinely German registered? It's all very strange as some of them, particularly the XJS, are worth a fortune here, and the spaces they're abandoned in would rent for more than an entire house in the suburbs. The BMW is the only one that seems to move, but only within the parking area itself.

[url=https://postimg.cc/5jK13XD0]

[/url]

Soldato
Tbh I really doubt it, as it has US spec front headlights (you can spot the orange reflectors). It seems unlikely someone would import a car into that part of the world from somewhere else than the US but who knows! I do like mysteries...

Very unlikely indeed: I've been looking for ways to do it for a while and haven't found anything secure enough to persuade me to go ahead, hence why I'm particularly interested in the story of this car. Someone on another forum said it was definitely a real German plate, but they couldn't find out what car it was registered to. They agreed that it looked like a US spec car as well.

Associate
Saw an MX5 broken down at the side of the road on my way to work this morning, nothing unusual only it was on raised suspension and what looked like monster truck wheels.

Wish I had got a picture but was driving :(

Dup

Dup

Soldato
SEMA, where a stock Huayra looks tame.

Jealous, work or not that's got to be an inspiring place to be. That 4 rotor is a labour of love, going to be incredible when it's finished. Love how you can get up close and personal with the cars too. You caught any of the Hoonigans action?

Man of Honour
SEMA, where a stock Huayra looks tame.

Jealous, work or not that's got to be an inspiring place to be. That 4 rotor is a labour of love, going to be incredible when it's finished. Love how you can get up close and personal with the cars too. You caught any of the Hoonigans action?

I haven't had a chance to see a huge amount of anything yet

Back
Top Bottom