US: The 100

Soldato
Glad season 7 will be the end personally, I have enjoyed it all for the most part but really it could have just ended at season 5 and it would have been perfectly fitting to end it there imo.

Season 6 just felt like it wasn't needed at all, I just couldn't get into it as much

Soldato
Caporegime
boring start imo hopefully it leads to something a bit better than these boring prime worshippers.

I think season 6 was one of the worst tbh, I don't like the setting at all and the primes were boring as hell

the budget got smaller and smaller every season?

Soldato
Interesting premise, utterly loathsome execution. Couldn't even get past 30 minutes and that was it when they saved the girl from river.

Pure cheese.

Each to their own and all that, but how do you know if you've only ever only watched half of the first episode of the first season of a show that's now in it's seven season with 85 episodes shown?

Soldato
How are people finding season 7.

I've just finished episode 9. I feel like the show is still good, but I feel like they're venturing down way too many paths to expand on the storyline when this is the final season and from the point I'm at, there's only 4 episodes remaining.

Which tells me that the last couple of episodes will be a massive rush to conclude on the many storylines that have been made.

Soldato
Interesting premise, utterly loathsome execution. Couldn't even get past 30 minutes and that was it when they saved the girl from river.

Pure cheese.
The first episode is ******* terrible. I was all set to throw it away, but right at the end it gave me enough to get a bit interested.

I didn't really love the first season overall but, again, the end of it, teeing up S2, was exactly my sort of sci-fi, and S2 and S3 were fantastic imo.

Soldato
Just got back to watching season 6....

Is it just me or has Octavia just gotten hotter this season ????
Frankly that trailer just reaffirmed that Octavia has once again gotten hotter.
Yeah plus she could beat me up in the bedroom.

Have to agree with this smart man.... shes is still improving at a rate of knots in the sexy department.

Just a pity she isn't covered in blood here.

HbBYNNb.jpg

F0FrofP.gif

Soldato
I get the impression they've aged her a bit in the final season.

There's a strange phenomenon where she spends a bit of time on a planet where time moves significantly slower than other planets.

Just waiting for the final 2 episodes to finish now. As expected things are starting to rush through. I just hope it finishes on an ending and not with a load of unknowns.

Soldato
So this has now finished. Anyone stuck with it :)

Glad its finally over, was dragging a bit towards the end.

Not sure I'm a fan of the ending though

Soldato
Only watched episode 1 of the final season. I forgot what happened at the of the previous season and wasn't able to keep up with what was going on.

Is the final season worth watching?

Soldato
Only watched episode 1 of the final season. I forgot what happened at the of the previous season and wasn't able to keep up with what was going on.

Is the final season worth watching?

Bit of a rehash of previous seasons early on then goes off into a new direction, might be worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom