AirPods (and AirPods Pro [and AirPods Pro 2nd generation]) now available

Soldato
HELP ME!!!! Does anybody have the new Air Pod Pros??? When the case is closed does the top bit of the case rattle, wobble, wiggle or move a tiny, tiny bit when pushed slight from the left or right hand side. Mine is wobbling ever so slightly. I'm sure that's a design thing but can anybody confirm there top wobbles a tiny bit when closed. Like less than 1mm probably. Just a little nudge side to side. HELPPPP.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Have you tried phoning the emergency services ?!?! :rolleyes::D:p

Commissario
Are the tips not generally a generic fitting across headphones? I'm sure i've used them interchangeably in the past.
No. This is Apple. They’re slightly oval and use their own fitting.

Haha - I know it's like the weirdest type of OCD. It's just driving me nuts and I dunno whether to return it or not.
They all do it.

Soldato
Didn't know these were a thing until today. Never give the original airpods the time of day, but with the new silicon tip i'm much more interested. Looking through reviews and while I'm not an audiophile I do enjoy my music sounding good. I'll probably grab a pair from Apple Store in a few weeks and give them a few week test. If they're not good enough they'll go back and I'll look at some Sennheiser's or something similar.

Associate
HELP ME!!!! Does anybody have the new Air Pod Pros??? When the case is closed does the top bit of the case rattle, wobble, wiggle or move a tiny, tiny bit when pushed slight from the left or right hand side. Mine is wobbling ever so slightly. I'm sure that's a design thing but can anybody confirm there top wobbles a tiny bit when closed. Like less than 1mm probably. Just a little nudge side to side. HELPPPP.

Mine are exactly the same!!

Associate
Can I ask for owners of these at the 2 year mark how is the battery life shown, interested in AppleCare+ for battery replacement down the line ?
Thanks

Soldato
There’s no battery diagnostic so we basically go off what the customer says.

If the device fails it will either not pair or generate a red ! On the iPhone.
These are replaced , if oow, for the higher cost.
Otherwise we use the lower battery cost.

if you use these everyday you will need replacements after 14-16 months.
We used to cover under consumer law in second year if purchased from Apple. New guidance is not to as consumed battery constitutes usage not failure.

Tldr- if you use every day and want 2 years usage then buy Apple care

Soldato
On the Pros when noise cancelling is enabled and listening to music is they a command you can do on the pods to pause AND turn off ANC in one?

Had the pros a day now and it’s a bit of a faff when someone at work tries to talk to me (first world problems :p), press, then press and hold so I can hear, having to resort to just pulling one out.

Soldato
On the Pros when noise cancelling is enabled and listening to music is they a command you can do on the pods to pause AND turn off ANC in one?

Had the pros a day now and it’s a bit of a faff when someone at work tries to talk to me (first world problems :p), press, then press and hold so I can hear, having to resort to just pulling one out.
I've had this, not sure what the answer is though, maybe a siri command can do that?

Associate
Apple care will extend warranty to 2 years.
If we need to replace for any reason except accidental damage then it’s covered
thanks was reading up and couldn't find exactly where it mentioned replacement if battery drops to 80% that I have seen talked about

Back
Top Bottom