FIFA 20

Soldato
Love Gnabry! I have had the same team for around 2 weeks now, with only the addition of Neymar to replace Sane. Unheard of but it's just really well balanced. I'm saving for Mbappe but it's going to be weeks (months) for that to come in.

Full chem obv.

rDHw0SO.jpg

I prefer to have Dembele on the right, 5/5 comes in handy! But I might try him out, been sitting on the same team for the past 2/3 weeks myself and not sure what to change, might have dropped Alaba for Alba and Coman for someone if I hadn't forgotten to do Scream Pique :( Keep wanting to ditch Varane, how is Lenglet? Viable option?

Associate
I prefer to have Dembele on the right, 5/5 comes in handy! But I might try him out, been sitting on the same team for the past 2/3 weeks myself and not sure what to change, might have dropped Alaba for Alba and Coman for someone if I hadn't forgotten to do Scream Pique :( Keep wanting to ditch Varane, how is Lenglet? Viable option?
Lenglet is ok, Scream Pique though is a lot better.

Don
OP

I begrudged paying the amount for him but he is worth it, rock solid. Perfect combo with Hernandez who is a beast.

I would usually prefer a left footer at RM but he's always in the right position for the low back post crosses.

Back
Top Bottom