Bought undeclared Cat N car is there anything I can do?

Associate
Thats a really good site, I was dubious but after seeing what the OP just posted it looks like an absolute bargin for what you get back.

I enjoy seeing some of the cars in the market that are HPI clear according to the main players/database. These two recent ones for instance, crazy!

Let alone the cars which are clocked and the only are proof coming from the pictures in the salvage auction...

4XvZYPy.jpg

LMbFyOI.jpg

Soldato
I enjoy seeing some of the cars in the market that are HPI clear according to the main players/database. These two recent ones for instance, crazy!

Let alone the cars which are clocked and the only are proof coming from the pictures in the salvage auction...

So they’re just chancers hoping that people don’t do their own HPI checks?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
There was a thread on Reddit about that a couple of weeks ago...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CarTalkUK/comments/dl1jyh/dodgy_audi_rs3_on_autotrader/

ecijp8kepwt31.jpg

Soldato
Is there anyway I can find out what was damaged? If he bought it from salvage place it would be in their database right? I can't tell from looking at it. I mean there is damage... like the boot don't close which I found was a wobbly strike plate... but don't think this would cat n it unless someone tried to break in.

I have asked you three times for the Reg. if you give it to me I’ll run a salvage check for you.

Soldato
I need to get a van on finance so this was just a purchase to clear me from driving my MOT-less Focus.

You can't possibly get a van on finance as you work 7 days a week so have no time to view or spec up or order one/sign the finance documents.

Looks like you're stuck with a Luton Golf forever.

Should have got a Bedford Van, far better than a Luton Golf :D

Soldato
Surely there is no way they repaired that back to factory condition and made a profit :eek:

Autotrader should be auto posting these pictures on ads.

Back
Top Bottom