***Death Stranding***

Soldato
Have you played it? The way you tackle the environment is different + the social aspect and other stuff. It still has action, stealth and vehicles. We don't know how the sum of those parts works.

It's not giving too much credit, it's not giving useless and unbased opinions before experiencing the game. If it's not your cup of tea then all right but you can't possibly know how boring it is or how good/bad the story and all the mechanics are because you haven't played it. You're doing the same thing automatically slating it because it's not a stealth shooter.

I don't care about Kojima, I actually think DS would get more praise if someone else had made it, but I also won't parrot the few review that say it's bad as I can simply play it for myself and sell it on.
I have watched nearly 8 hours of it today whilst working. I know exactly how all those elements work (or dont work in some cases)

Perhaps you should watch some too, because it's clear you think even the basic gameplay is somehow magical...

Soldato
I have watched nearly 8 hours of it today whilst working. I know exactly how all those elements work (or dont work in some cases)

Perhaps you should watch some too, because it's clear you think even the basic gameplay is somehow magical...

Lol, I watched a lot of it too and got interested because of that so it's clear that you only think you know what I think:p

I'm not in the groundbreaking camp, I just like the aesthetic and the mechanics.
I get it, it's incredibly boring and you know everything about it but I'll take a risk and trust my own taste, thanks.

Watching a game is not exactly the same as playing it and you still don't know the entirety of the game and mechanics. RDR 2 has a slow start as well and was one of the best games this gen.

Soldato
5 minutes in and I fall sprinting over wet rocks. Tip: use R2 and L2 for balance lol. Even at 22KG on my back I was wobbling all over. It looks STUNNING btw, Ps4 Pro 4K

Last edited:
Caporegime
It looks STUNNING btw, Ps4 Pro 4K

I just don't want to see anything about this game until I get to play a PS5 version of it.

I haven't seen more than what was shown at the Game Awards last year when the man's just walking across moorlands. It looked amazing. Is this what the baseline for PS5 is going to be?

Soldato
I just don't want to see anything about this game until I get to play a PS5 version of it.

I haven't seen more than what was shown at the Game Awards last year when the man's just walking across moorlands. It looked amazing. Is this what the baseline for PS5 is going to be?

It comes out on PC summer 2020, BTW.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
If it was not for Final Fantasy 7 Remake and the fact Nvidia are taking too long releasing the 3070 I would not consider getting a PS4 Pro at all. PS5 is going to be great and I will likely buy one on release :D

Soldato
I'd be already getting rid of my Pro if it weren't for what you've just mentioned:p And TLoU 2.

Considered getting a 2070S to replay RDR 2 on PC with proper quality and flogging the Pro after DS but I might regret not holding out for a 3070 and I'd have to wait for the PS5 to play TLOU2 and FF.

Back
Top Bottom