Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Don
The shot gunners are insufferable. The game has the foundations to be very good but some really school boys errors implemented in the game, it's not like they have had years of experience to get these things right.

Foot steps need sorting still sound wise.
Dead silence needs to be a perk.
Sort silence weapons.
Sort the AI shouting giving away positions.
Ghost needs to stop working when you're camping (sat still) like it did in previous CODs.
Shotguns need nerfing.
M4A1 needs nerfing.
Weapon re balance to make others usable.
Claymores need nerfing.
Respawns need serious work.
It used to be hard to get headshots, why is just about every kill a headshot now? Needs sorting.

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying the game, but there are some serious issues that will likely be fixed with time.

Footsteps - still easy to tell where people are, even post patch.
725 is really powerful.
Spawn trapping is a nightmare
Silencers are essentially irrelevant
Incredibly difficult to snipe, due to the fact ARs are extremely powerful

I don't really have an issue with campers - you just need to be more careful. However, there are some maps that have incredibly OP vantage positions, which take down half a map.

Soldato
I have that perk you get early on that enables you to hack claymores, I tried hacking an enemy claymore and it exploded, didn't kill me, is that what is supposed to happen if I hack them?

I haz 4090!
Don
M4 and 725 are powerful, yeah, but basically one counters the other and you have to play around them. I think behind the scenes they already knew and though "ahh it'll do". I hope they leave the 725 cause it's also incredibly fun to use. M4 leathers it though, people go ott about how powerful it is.

Don
M4 and 725 are powerful, yeah, but basically one counters the other and you have to play around them. I think behind the scenes they already knew and though "ahh it'll do". I hope they leave the 725 cause it's also incredibly fun to use. M4 leathers it though, people go ott about how powerful it is.

It's pointless having a gun that nothing can counter other than an equivalent shotgun. SMGs are basically redundant for close combat.

Soldato
The shot gunners are insufferable. The game has the foundations to be very good but some really school boys errors implemented in the game, it's not like they have had years of experience to get these things right.

Foot steps need sorting still sound wise.
Dead silence needs to be a perk.
Sort silence weapons.
Sort the AI shouting giving away positions.
Ghost needs to stop working when you're camping (sat still) like it did in previous CODs.
Shotguns need nerfing.
M4A1 needs nerfing.
Weapon re balance to make others usable.
Claymores need nerfing.
Respawns need serious work.
It used to be hard to get headshots, why is just about every kill a headshot now? Needs sorting.

Pretty much agree with all these, bar the claymore one - I think they're fine as they are, maybe stop the ability to place two of them - but for HC matches, where camping (or defending a building) is now the norm; they are perfect.

I haz 4090!
Don
It's pointless having a gun that nothing can counter other than an equivalent shotgun. SMGs are basically redundant for close combat.

M4 obliterates the 725 though as long as you keep to medium range or more. Just need be be a bit clever with how you're going around the map.

Associate
I have that perk you get early on that enables you to hack claymores, I tried hacking an enemy claymore and it exploded, didn't kill me, is that what is supposed to happen if I hack them?

The perk allows you to survive one non-killstreak explosion which is why you didn't die.
It sounds like you didn't hack it fully or it was interupted. Once completed you should get like the XP numbers to say you hacked it, and it should show the clay as a friendly clay.

Soldato
The perk allows you to survive one non-killstreak explosion which is why you didn't die.
It sounds like you didn't hack it fully or it was interupted. Once completed you should get like the XP numbers to say you hacked it, and it should show the clay as a friendly clay.

Thanks, I managed to hack a claymore without it exploding.

If anyone is getting crashes on xbox, apparently a few have had success by turning off chat overlay in party chat settings. That's presuming you have been getting crashes while in party chat which seems to be one of the main factors.

Associate
Got this cheap and had a go at campaign. Can't say I'm impressed so far. On Level 3 and just lost interest. Does it pick up? Feels dated, linear, and basically the same old CoD formula from 2007 to me. Was expecting way more. Not sure why now.

MP might be the saving grace for me but had a quick go on that and can't say I was blown away. Tempted to sell it and go back to the MW1 remaster for my MP fix.

Soldato
The SP has some decent set-pieces but the AI is the same old rubbish and there's nothing really new. MP I enjoyed for a bit but the maps just seem to encourage camping as moving forwards is inevitably punished because there are so many windows, bits of scenery, etc for people to hide behind.

Soldato
Unlocked the M13 last night - really can't decide if I like it or not; landing 4-5 chest shots with no kill, kind of makes me think it's firing BBs. Reverted back to the M4 for a few games, but I'm determined to try a different AR.

Don
Unlocked the M13 last night - really can't decide if I like it or not; landing 4-5 chest shots with no kill, kind of makes me think it's firing BBs. Reverted back to the M4 for a few games, but I'm determined to try a different AR.

I was wanting to complete all camos before chaning guns the kills after reloading is just ridiculous. I have around 1600 kills with the M4 yet only 8/50 kills shortly after reloading :o

Don
M13 was very good in the beta, yet to try it in final release. You're brave using lasers, they stand out like glow sticks at a rave.

2 new map today which is nice, hopefully the patch is out soon.

Soldato
Got this game yesterday and played a few games and I surprisingly didn't hate it :eek: I wasn't getting insta-killed like in the beta and in the games I played other players were actually moving around.

Back
Top Bottom