The frame Samsung tv ?

Soldato
And the plug sockets? It’s a TV not art work.

Seriously if you want a minimalist look wall mount the TV and sound bar, plug sockets behind TV and mount sky Q box on wall behind TV.

The stand looks nice but the image is misleading.

Associate
OP
And the plug sockets? It’s a TV not art work.

Seriously if you want a minimalist look wall mount the TV and sound bar, plug sockets behind TV and mount sky Q box on wall behind TV.

The stand looks nice but the image is misleading.

Obviously I know there’s going to be a wire of 2 just more concerned over the Sonos sound bar on we’re it would go and look best!

Soldato
Obviously I know there’s going to be a wire of 2 just more concerned over the Sonos sound bar on we’re it would go and look best!

You woukd need a stand to sit it on... unless it can be joined to the TV to hang below it. Usually that is possible when wall mounting but not seen it it in the setup you propose.

Caporegime
If you don't want speakers showing you could look into the Sony OLED with acoustic surface? it should look the same as the Samsung without the stand, picture quality will be better and presumably it will sound better?

Associate
OP
If you don't want speakers showing you could look into the Sony OLED with acoustic surface? it should look the same as the Samsung without the stand, picture quality will be better and presumably it will sound better?

I wanted the Samsung with that stand really ! It was just the sound bar was my main concern just didn’t want it to look daft at bottom or something !

Soldato
I wanted the Samsung with that stand really ! It was just the sound bar was my main concern just didn’t want it to look daft at bottom or something !

Problem is it will look nothing like that picture with a soundbar, cables etc. Sorry to keep mentioning it but I dont see the point of chasing that stand which probably costs a fortune.

Soldato
Does the lg e9 not offer similar asthetics , if I was after that look, potentially to look at photographs/stills/paintings the blacks of oled would probably win out.

flatpanels had said it/picture has same screen as a Q60, so there seems quite a premium versus £800 those cost.

Soldato
Does the lg e9 not offer similar asthetics , if I was after that look, potentially to look at photographs/stills/paintings the blacks of oled would probably win out.

flatpanels had said it/picture has same screen as a Q60, so there seems quite a premium versus £800 those cost.

I really wouldn't recommend an OLED for looking at still images for a long time.

Caporegime

can it not be wall mounted either behind or above the tv?

it's just not going to work that tv isn't designed to be used with a sound bar.

also that TV is really crap. it's like a £500 TV made to look really nice then they charge £1500 for it.

i would just go for a better tv than spend a stupid amount on a crap one because it looks nice when it's off.

Associate
OP
can it not be wall mounted either behind or above the tv?

it's just not going to work that tv isn't designed to be used with a sound bar.

also that TV is really crap. it's like a £500 TV made to look really nice then they charge £1500 for it.

i would just go for a better tv than spend a stupid amount on a crap one because it looks nice when it's off.

So what 49inch tv would you recommend for the similar price ? Thanks

Man of Honour
https://www.fortunajersey.com/images/products/original/frametv_fd_main_visual_04.jpg

** Do not hotlink images **

Hi, I’m thinking of getting this telly with this stand has I think it’s different! Just worried we’re I would put my Sonos speaker bar and sky q box ! Any suggestions thanks

If you want that look in real life I can do it, but by the time me and the joiner and the plasterer and the decorator have finished you shouldn't expect much change out of ten grand.

To pull all that off, we'd need to build a false wall, and install some Amina sound panels, and AV amp to drive them and act as a hub, then cut in to the floor to run power and signal cabling and bring it up at a fixed point behind the rear leg. You'd also need a proper AV control system, not Harmony.

Consideration for access, ventilation, existing cable re-routing would be part of the project.

What you're seeing in the picture is a mock-up rather than a practical installation. Presuming that the image on screen is genuine rather than a Photoshop edit, then as an installer I'd look at the Parquet flooring and think twice before messing with it. For that reason then, in the photo shoot mock-up they use a thick rug all the way to the back wall. By the way, the back wall isn't real either. It's a set piece, very much like stage or movie sets. Behind that wall there'd be a laptop with various art images for the shoot.

Soldato
If you want that look in real life I can do it, but by the time me and the joiner and the plasterer and the decorator have finished you shouldn't expect much change out of ten grand.

To pull all that off, we'd need to build a false wall, and install some Amina sound panels, and AV amp to drive them and act as a hub, then cut in to the floor to run power and signal cabling and bring it up at a fixed point behind the rear leg. You'd also need a proper AV control system, not Harmony.

Consideration for access, ventilation, existing cable re-routing would be part of the project.

What you're seeing in the picture is a mock-up rather than a practical installation. Presuming that the image on screen is genuine rather than a Photoshop edit, then as an installer I'd look at the Parquet flooring and think twice before messing with it. For that reason then, in the photo shoot mock-up they use a thick rug all the way to the back wall. By the way, the back wall isn't real either. It's a set piece, very much like stage or movie sets. Behind that wall there'd be a laptop with various art images for the shoot.

Associate
OP

I didn’t want the background all I wanted was the telly and the stand!

Caporegime
I didn’t want the background all I wanted was the telly and the stand!

Which you can buy.

It however isn't supposed to be used with a Sky box, soundbar, etc. It's a gimmicky streaming only tv for netflix and prime, etc.

Like I said before the tv isn't even that good. It's a pile of crap made to look good.

Back
Top Bottom