Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
Is that straight out of the game, no tinkering after the shot was taken?

It was taken in-game via photo mode.

Also:

Why can't you get rid of unwanted guns? This seems like a major oversight, especially considering it was a common complaint with GTA V! Why not let us donate them to the camp, or store them in a locker somewhere?

Soldato
Well so fare, no stuttering on my Vega 64/Ryzen 3600. HOWEVER, i found a bug, i don't know if it's posted yet, but if i hold down SHIFT while panning the mouse i get stuttering, very clear stuttering, the second i release the SHIFT key, stuttering goes away. Doesn't matter if i'm moving or standing still.

EDIT: Actually it's all the modifier keys it seems, CTRL, ALT, Caps lock.

Soldato
Well so fare, no stuttering on my Vega 64/Ryzen 3600. HOWEVER, i found a bug, i don't know if it's posted yet, but if i hold down SHIFT while panning the mouse i get stuttering, very clear stuttering, the second i release the SHIFT key, stuttering goes away. Doesn't matter if i'm moving or standing still.

Change mouse input from Raw to Direct...I had the same issue last night.

Man of Honour
It was taken in-game via photo mode.

Also:

Why can't you get rid of unwanted guns? This seems like a major oversight, especially considering it was a common complaint with GTA V! Why not let us donate them to the camp, or store them in a locker somewhere?

In Online you can store them in a weapon locker :D

Soldato

Yes, I noticed this on my secondary system too (I7 5820K and Vega 64).

Soldato
Just unlock advanced setting in the game graphics menu, move the slider for TAA sharpeness all the way up. This will remove your blur.

Ah yes, I already have that cranked up, it still blurs a lot. I'm just gonna live with the blur as the performance cut from MSAA is too much.

“LENNAYYYY! “Where you hidin now....”

Easily one of my favourite missions, it's sort of R*'s signature quest in all their games, the drunk quest lol

Back
Top Bottom