*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

13.2.2 out.

Supposed to have fixed the bug killing background programmes.

Thank god for that, I was actually wondering what was wrong with the phone cause the background apps wouldnt even stay open for more than 5 seconds, making multitasking completely pointless

Soldato
Hi all,
Has anyone experienced a bug with Mail app and Exchange accounts (specifically Office 365 in this case) not including the full email chain in replies and forwarded emails? If so, have you found a fix?

Currently got a few handfuls of iPhones, 8's to 11 Pro's (most of them on 13.1.x or 13.2), all showing signs of this and obviously employees are starting to complain.
Tried a full factory reset and setup (not a restore) and that doesn't seem to fix the issue :( Will obviously get everyone to update to the latest but i'm a bit unsure what else to do as it doesn't appear to be a bug that's been submitted - although there's a few recent Apple forum posts on it.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Updated, and now I'm stuck with 9.5gb of "other" storage on my phone so can't do anything else when my storage is nearly full, Thanks apple! :)

Anyone know how to reduce this by the way? Its a real pain in the ass

Soldato
Odd one but I want to restore my current iPhone which is on 13.3 to my new work XR which is on an earlier version (work are slow to allow IOS updates) how can I remove my device from the beta so I can restore it to my work phone is it as simple as removing the profile?

thanks

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Odd one but I want to restore my current iPhone which is on 13.3 to my new work XR which is on an earlier version (work are slow to allow IOS updates) how can I remove my device from the beta so I can restore it to my work phone is it as simple as removing the profile?

thanks

Do you mean 13.2.3? 13.3 doesnt exist (yet)

Caporegime
Anyone having problems with Safari having a mass of white space above Google search results? It also seems to have problems with opening the accordions in the 'People also ask' section.

Soldato
I think my girlfriend has seen that quite a few times.

And they still haven't fixed the email issue!! Fed up with manually forcing the email client to refresh when it says there are already new emails in my box.

Soldato
I’m having lots of issues since this last update. Getting freezing and touch issues and the mail app is still not working right for me. I’m getting the same issue as Shadowness as well as not being able to mark things as read.

I might try resetting my iPad but not sure it’s going to help much.

Soldato
Still have the unicorn emojis in my frequently used list.

I contacted Apple at the time and told them I was not a 10 year old girl and it needed fixing but seems not enough people have reported it.

Soldato
lol Did you use them at some point? that was the only way it would have added them to you frequently used list.
They are there from the start, I turned my 11 pro on to set it up and the unicorn emoji icons where in the frequently used list, the same for my mum who got the 11 and my mate who got the 11 pro Max.

Very strange.

Back
Top Bottom