Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
NfJaYVSl.jpg
I'm in charge of our themed bar at work this month. In-between Halloween and Christmas I figured I'd go with fun fair! Best thing is, fun fair food is rubbish so I didn't have to spend much or aim high :D

Soldato
Got a new PC from BullDOG and a few low profile mag pouches from Viper.

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Associate
Nice, that was for you Tikka CTR right? I seem to remember you saying you wanted to drop it into a MDT ESS originally - how are you finding the KRG Bravo?

Good memory! Came across the KRG Bravo a little after that does pretty much everything I was looking for and was nearly half the price. Still had to buy the AICS mag which I would have with the MDT anyway. So far no issues and seems to be well made.

Thinking about buying the Atlas bipod now the stock as M-Lok, even with the 6-9 Harris it's a little too high on certain firing points.

Associate
Good memory! Came across the KRG Bravo a little after that does pretty much everything I was looking for and was nearly half the price. Still had to buy the AICS mag which I would have with the MDT anyway. So far no issues and seems to be well made.

Thinking about buying the Atlas bipod now the stock as M-Lok, even with the 6-9 Harris it's a little too high on certain firing points.

Might be dangerous for your wallet if you go to the Target shooting show next week :D

I know it will be for me, I am after a load of shotgun shell caddies now for practical shotgun - man they are expensive for a piece of plastic with magnets!

Associate
Might be dangerous for your wallet if you go to the Target shooting show next week :D

I know it will be for me, I am after a load of shotgun shell caddies now for practical shotgun - man they are expensive for a piece of plastic with magnets!

I won't be making it, baby due any day now so not only will I not be able to be too far from home, I wouldn't have the money anyway :(. Looking at last years there didn't seem to be many offers around just as easy to order online.

Much like anything to do with firearms everything is over priced and a pain the butt to get hold of. I just stock up on bullets, powder and primers once a year and then I only have to worry about picking up 22LR ammo now and a again.

Soldato
Yeah, I had normal sized ones, they got stolen (I think) when my push bike and helmet went earlier this year. I bought new ones. I lost one last week, wearing them to sleep... I pulled everything out, but couldn't find the bleeder, so thought I'd try the smaller ones and sleep ones. I read the smaller ones are as effective as the normal sized ones.

I took the small ones out last night, but we never made it to the club :(

Back
Top Bottom