This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
OCUK might want to update the swear filter in their search program?

I just searched for fracking (to update a story) and the results returned "Did you mean *******?" ....Not starred out :p
I'm trying to fix this, but don't think it's working!

Edit - I've turned off suggestions for now ;)

Soldato
Thought I sorted a report yesterday that took near enough all day. Then got a colleague to check it and we discovered it wasn't showing the right data so have to start from the beginning all over again :rolleyes: :(

Oh well, we are distracting ourselves talking about Daniel Craig naked in the bath as my colleague hadn't seen the pic before :o:D

Soldato
Henry Cavill in the bath in the Witcher trailer is something.
Ooh I have not seen that !! :eek::eek::eek: I must have missed it when I watched the trailer the other day

Edit: just googled it, he obviously is naked but you only see his top half. I'm talking about full on naked-can-see-everything Daniel Craig :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Some people are so nice.

I sold a gig ticket via a Facebook venue page. Met up with the guy yesterday and had to exchange quickly as I was heading to a funeral and had eye surgery the day before.

Just came to buy something and noticed an extra fiver. Sent the guy a message to return it and he said it was intentional as a thank you for a quick and easy transaction after he’d been scammed a few times.

I’m off to the pub!

Soldato
Girlfriend/Wife has her friend over (she's staying over), I've finished setting up my Synology for CCTV usage and having now done the washing am sitting here sipping on rum and making them drinks, at least I get to control the music..

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I was awoken by a snake behind my back, pressing against my back in the middle of the night. I rolled backwards on top of it (I had been sleeping on my side) to double-check I wasnt dreaming. Sure enough, the ******** pushed back up and muscly-wriggIed along its length. I v. Slowly rolled back on to my side and lay there still for about 60 seconds, expecting it to slide away. It then whacked me midback up to my shoulder-blades with a coil section about 1.5 foot across - which I could sense was about maybe 50-65mm diameter thickness from the hard welt sensation. I lay there for a further 30 seconds, feeling no other motion, then decided just to kill it so I could get back to sleep.

I leapt off the bed and turned on the light and quickly looked back at the bed. I didn't see it. I prowled the bedroom with a length of computer plug wire for 15 minutes, but couldn't find the *******. I went back to bed and fell asleep with the light on and door shut.

One of the kids and I just turned my room upside down looking for it. We still haven't found it. Im guessing its still in the house - I mistakenly left my bedroom door open for 30 minutes when I got up this morning.

I suspect its maybe the same snake I saw the tail end of slither under the hedge at our front door one night last week. Yesterday late afternoon I had a gardener service in to trim that hedge n grass. The small gap at the garage doors -8ft away woulda let it in.

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Acme, yes Australia. Unfortunately the laws here are against killing snakes - no matter how poisonous. I was told this by a neighbor 15 years ago after I killed the last one that had the nerve to enter my bedroom.

e: first one.

Soldato
So just drove around the corner to find 8-10 men chucking 4 teenagers into the local pond...

Apparently the teenagers had been throwing stones and rocks at cars

just went ok and drove on, i wonder if this self policing will catch on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom