wda55RW.png
TV:
CThLtsu.png wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
Good finish by Abraham. Wasn't sure he would make it as a top striker having seen him a little when he was at Villa but he's really improved. Helps he's my captain this weekend too!

Soldato
I like this Chelsea team. Lots of very good youngsters that are taking their chance in the first team. Plenty of English players too.
And me. Although it does amuse me that after Hazard left Hudson Odoi looked clearly next in line, and they've been so good he still can't get a look in. Shame in a way, he looks a real talent

Man of Honour
I like this Chelsea team. Lots of very good youngsters that are taking their chance in the first team. Plenty of English players too.

It’s almost annoying, I’m used to Chelsea being a team of bullies and generally dislikable, but they’re a very exciting team full of likeable players and even a likeable manager.

If Kante can stay fit and they gain some cohesion at the back they can end up anywhere in that top 4.

Caporegime

It’s irritating how likeable Frank is currently.
Abe is good **** too, finishes so confidently

Soldato
It’s irritating how likeable Frank is currently.
Abe is good **** too, finishes so confidently
They're actually a lot like the West Ham side which Frank came through in, along with Cole, Carrick,Rio etc. Except that this Chelsea team has enough money not to lose these players and will probably be able to offer them CL football

Soldato
It’s almost annoying, I’m used to Chelsea being a team of bullies and generally dislikable, but they’re a very exciting team full of likeable players and even a likeable manager.

If Kante can stay fit and they gain some cohesion at the back they can end up anywhere in that top 4.

I used to hate them, a bit like Liverpool. It's just good to watch teams that play attractive football and give youth a chance. I know Chelsea were kinda forced into it because of their transfer ban but some of their kids really have the potential to be superstars in the future. Tammy will always be loved at Villa too!

Caporegime
Is it the same refs making these decisions each week or do they rotate them?

VAR's been a farce since day one in this country and if it is the same few people constantly making these decisions they need dumping.

Failing that, let the on field ref view the replay like every other country do.

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Is it the same refs making these decisions each week or do they rotate them?

VAR's been a farce since day one in this country and if it is the same few people constantly making these decisions they need dumping.

Failing that, let the on field ref view the replay like every other country do.
They rotate them. Mike Dean’s doing the City v Liverpool game tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom