FIFA 20

Associate
11-3 in Champs but not playing well at all, might just stop at 14 wins this week. Like the new RTTF players but won't pay stupid money so will see if some drop as the week goes on.

Soldato
14-10, going to New York tomorrow so wanted to get G3 before I left.

Broke my controller 10 games in after a spell of BS, so had to finish with a barely functional left stick :o

Soldato
Currently 2-6
Quite a few narrow losses, but still losses. I just can't score and the more I fluff chances the more on edge I get with each opportunity.

One game, 4-3 down got a break away, 1-on-1 with the keeper and I picked probably the only shot that wouldn't have gone in. I expected the keeper to run out so chipped, keeper didn't come out...

Soldato
14-10, going to New York tomorrow so wanted to get G3 before I left.

Broke my controller 10 games in after a spell of BS, so had to finish with a barely functional left stick :o
Ouch, enjoy the trip. The BS will be waiting for you when you get back.

Currently 11-3 .1 pen loss which I dominated, 1 bs loss and 1 deserved loss. I have legitimately hit the post twice per game why they touched finishing I'll never know.

Man of Honour
My huge issue with this FIFA (more so than before), I like to play direct, I have no time for passing it around in a boring style like most people seem to. However, this is so difficult with massively delayed gameplay.

It's such a mixed bag, my win rate in smooth gameplay is really good, but against patient players on slow servers, it's beyond atrocious.

Why can't it be consistent sometimes, FIFA 19 wasn't this bad.

Back
Top Bottom