Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
Another +1 for the settings in that Joker vid, im on a 2070 Super so not massively dissimilar to a 1080ti and it runs so much smoother than it was before.

FPS wasn't a problem but it just didn't feel smooth, now it's as smooth as butter even if the fps hasn't massively changed. I can't say ive noticed much, if any difference to quality either.

Such a huge difference to the experience :) Its worth adding again.

I’m using these settings as well and it looks and performs great.

With my previous settings I was getting the odd frame dips below 60fps 4k but with these it looks better and is a steady 60fps no matter what.

Soldato
Just loving this.

Played it on the xbox one x on my superwide monitor, the lack of superwide support and a 30fps cap meant i only played it until chapter 3 and got fed up and bored. The PC itteration is better in every conceivable way and im loving it. Its one of those game where you get constantly side tracked.

Is there a location on the pc where it saves the photos ? I cant stand the social club nonsense.

Soldato
Is anyone playing this at 1440p on a 980ti? How rough is it, and how much did you have to compromise on settings to get a smooth experience?

Associate
quite pleased with this one
0_0.jpg

Associate
So I guess its not a big deal because im never achieving more than 40-50fps, but the settings wont allow me use 120hz setting? its locked with v sync on or off. Even though I have a 120hz display

Soldato
Saw a random guy dying so I gave him a cure. Next day in valentine he is sat outside gunshop and says I can buy anything I want as thanks. So went in bought nice shiny Springfield rifle. Win :).

Love this aspect of the game.

Soldato
Lol CJS keys are so frigging dodgy.... and i'm super tight haha!

£38.... They sent me social club log in details and a password. Then if i needed to verify the email access to the email address! LOL

Oh well... £10 is £10 haha!

Back
Top Bottom