Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
So I guess its not a big deal because im never achieving more than 40-50fps, but the settings wont allow me use 120hz setting? its locked with v sync on or off. Even though I have a 120hz display

That's because everytime you quit the game, your graphics settings reset to windows borderless! its such a pain in the.....

Soldato
Lol CJS keys are so frigging dodgy.... and i'm super tight haha!

£38.... They sent me social club log in details and a password. Then if i needed to verify the email access to the email address! LOL

Oh well... £10 is £10 haha!

I got mine from cjs but chose the one for £42 where they send you a code otherwise they send you a R* account with the game on I think.

Associate
Is anyone playing this at 1440p on a 980ti? How rough is it, and how much did you have to compromise on settings to get a smooth experience?

I'm 3440x1440 with a 980Ti.

This is the first game that's really made me consider upgrading, however, following the Joker video guide followed and I get around 32- 40 FPS with an occasional dip to 26. GSync helps but I prefer the eye candy up to a point.

Associate
Runs fine for me, 60-90fps at 1440p most of the time on RTX2080 and 4790K. I don't have everything on Ultra though, left most of the settings alone and just increased lighting, water and global options as they defaulted to medium for some reason.

Very smooth experience overall, a hell of a lot better than The Outer Worlds

Back
Top Bottom