Take the buzzfeed sci-fi movie nerd test

Commissario
44, probably 46, possibly 47 as some of them ring a strong bell, but not enough for me to say for certain (I'm terrible for movie names especially if it's been a few years and a lot of posters just look similar:p)

Permabanned
I know for a fact I have seen all bar three and two of those I am unsure on, first being The Fountain second being The Prestige and third is Black Panther which I will never watch.

Soldato
48 here missing The Fountain (seems a popular one to miss!), Snowpiercer and Limitless.

Are they worth catching up on or just put there to sort the geeks from the uber nerds?

Associate
42 but I didn't count the five I haven't seen start to finish (oddly some of the more 'recent' big movies like The Martian and Inception) and I genuinely can't remember if I have seen a couple of other, although I know what they are about very well.

So a need with with poor time management and a bad memory :D.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Her is a bleak look at our future, well not ours but the generation after us. Think Black Mirror in feature length of sorts. Ell worth the watch also.

Soldato
Reasons why? It genuinely is a solid movie for the franchise.

I only watched it because I had watched all the other Marvel films, if I hadn't been invested already I wouldn't have bothered. As a stand alone watch I don't think it's really worth anyone's time.

Back
Top Bottom