2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
I only had a half season last year and then this season so not seen the service over a long time but I'm relatively happy with what it offers.

It's a little steep but it's better than paying for sky sports and the extra content is pretty cool such as good morning football, hard knocks, all the games etc.

I may well get jaded with it but for now I'm relatively happy with.it.

Soldato
I only had a half season last year and then this season so not seen the service over a long time but I'm relatively happy with what it offers.

It's a little steep but it's better than paying for sky sports and the extra content is pretty cool such as good morning football, hard knocks, all the games etc.

I may well get jaded with it but for now I'm relatively happy with.it.

Typical example was watching the 10 min highlights this weekend. I noticed there was a foul on a play, then suddenly a team has an extra 7 points. Entire touchdown & conversion missed. That happens at least once every other week on the shorter clips. You wouldn't notice if you watch 40m and full games, but I don't have time to watch them all, and it creates extra work to scan through 40min versions to find the touchdowns the 10min highlights have missed.

That Australian advert thing was bizarre, and since then they've responded to the support ticket once, with "oh... was it broken? need more detail" - Which I've already supplied in abundance.

Last year they cancelled my sub an entire month early as well. Had to ask them wtf they were doing!

Soldato
I watched the highlights this morning, I think it might be the first time I have using GamePass and I think they jumped over a couple of scores. Tbh, I would just use YouTube for the highlights...

Back
Top Bottom