What are the best gaming laptops on sale today?

Associate
Hello everyone! This is my first post. I'm looking to buy my first gaming laptop. But I'm struggling to find the best gaming laptop for me. I'm not too concerned with the prices. But I need a gaming laptop that ticks all the boxes. I've read and watched a lot of reviews of many such laptops. And I've found many of those reviews very helpful. But I think the actual user reviews are far more important than a critic's review. So I've decided to ask you guys. What do you think? :)

Associate
I recently got the acer predator triton 500 with the rtx 2070 max q. I think it's a great laptop, nice and slim, metal build, not too gamer looking and has good battery life when just Web browsing or watching videos. Only thing I will say is if you get one make sure you pick the right spec as this particular laptop has the motherboard mounted upside down making upgrades difficult.

Soldato
But I'm struggling to find the best gaming laptop for me. I'm not too concerned with the prices. But I need a gaming laptop that ticks all the boxes.

Appreciate it's your first post. Maybe telling us what the boxes are that need ticking would be a worthy exercise? That way people can recommend for you?

Associate
OP
Well, I'm not really looking for a laptop that's too expensive like the ROG Mothership. So I'm thinking around 2000-3000$. Maybe a bit more than that. And what I meant by ticking all the boxes is basically a laptop that's good at everything. A laptop that has good performance, good thermals, good build quality, portability and etc.

Back
Top Bottom