**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
I was going through the transaction & the app crashed & now i cannot use my coupon. Typical.
I usually copy the code and save it somewhere encase I need it before the expiry date, last time the 50%off code appeared I managed to get the AKG Y500 wireless headphones for just under £65. Not to bad for that price.

Associate
I'm quite sure if you get on at customer services they'll sort that in no time.

Yeah tried that & was told to send a message via the Members app to the support team. I'm sure it'll be weeks before they reply.

Looks like my coupon has been rearmed. Just ordered the Red Spen - £12.50 DPD for tomorrow.

Thanks for help guys.

Last edited:
Associate
Well my next day delivery of the spen hasn't happened. It's still awaiting dispatch. It should have been here on Thursday.

Have you received yours Pinkpound?

Associate
I called support they don't have clue whats happening with the order . I have to wait for an email :confused:

I sent an email to support, they replied with an apology, I will get my spen on Wednesday (we shall see) & "I have also raised this one to our Compensation Team and they are willing to offer £15 discount code for the inconvenience"

I have just checked the status & it's PREPARING DISPATCH.

Soldato
I sent an email to support, they replied with an apology, I will get my spen on Wednesday (we shall see) & "I have also raised this one to our Compensation Team and they are willing to offer £15 discount code for the inconvenience"

I have just checked the status & it's PREPARING DISPATCH.

So no change since 6th then

Back
Top Bottom