Unai says goodbye, Mikel says hello

Man of Honour
Around £80m I guess.

In terms of stats, it's all about what ones you choose. For example if you consider how tough Arsenal are to beat at home, they must be the envy of nearly everyone outside the big two. Undefeated at home since April, that was the only home league match they have lost this year. 2018? All-conquering Man City were the only EPL team to win at the Emirates. So basically across the whole of 2018 and 2019 there's only 1 league defeat that wasn't against the champions.

On the flipside you could then roll out a stat about how many games have been drawn, or away performances. Just how they get presented.

Soldato
I don't think we need stats to know he's not doing a good job. Just look at our form, the dross we are serving up on the pitch and the league table. I can't see him turning it around so best do it now.

Caporegime
Could be the dreaded vote of confidence judging by that article.

I can see him being sacked if our next few games don’t go the way we need them to. In fact all of our next games, those team must be rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of playing us. I honestly can’t see any wins from those games, a few draws maybe and a loss at best.
It’s quite shameful how other teams can now bully us over the pitch now and for the past few seasons. It’s even more embarrassing that Chelsea with a transfer ban, losing their best player are very much in the hunt for top 4 with their dynamic youngsters.

Soldato
I don't think we need stats to know he's not doing a good job. Just look at our form, the dross we are serving up on the pitch and the league table. I can't see him turning it around so best do it now.

a lot of that is also down to the players not turning up. Look at Ozil, he has got no business being at Arensal he is a lazy mercenary just collecting a pay check for doing absolutely nothing. The players have much to answer for, but I guess it's always easier to just sack the manager. I hope you get Mourhino so you can then all wish for the wenger days again..........................

Unai isn't a legend, but the players aren't exactly covering themselves in glory either.

Associate
Nuno is going nowhere. The whole thing is a textbook feedback loop:

1. Paul Merson makes a comment on Soccer Saturday that he'd have Nuno at Arsenal.
2. Some people put money on it.
3. Bookies shorten the odds.
4. Twitter notices.
5. Bookies shorten the odds more.
6. The newspaper websites notice twitter.

All of a sudden he's definitely coming and will be watching Arsenal on Thursday before being in the dugout on Sunday.

Caporegime
Lolworthy at the suggestions of Nuno coming to us. Highly unlikely in all honesty.

He’d have a bigger budget to work with at Arsenal plus higher pedigree of players compared to Wolves.
Just a shame that Emery can’t seem to get the best out of them.

Also read that Sako was saying that sometimes it’s hard to understand what he is saying in training etc. A few times they have had to use Freddie Ljungberg to get the message across. Not sure how true that is but it is hard to understand him most of the time in his press conferences.

Soldato
Nuno is going nowhere. The whole thing is a textbook feedback loop:

1. Paul Merson makes a comment on Soccer Saturday that he'd have Nuno at Arsenal.
2. Some people put money on it.
3. Bookies shorten the odds.
4. Twitter notices.
5. Bookies shorten the odds more.
6. The newspaper websites notice twitter.

All of a sudden he's definitely coming and will be watching Arsenal on Thursday before being in the dugout on Sunday.
Well there's no way emery will be manager at arsenal by Xmas if we don't get a single win in our next few league games

Back
Top Bottom