British founder of White Helmets found dead in Istanbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It's an important topic, somewhat ruined by stockhausen.

Without invoking any conspiracies of Russian involvement, do we believe this guy just fell off a balcony? Was he suicidal? Was he drunk? post-mortem might be interesting.

Soldato
It's an important topic, somewhat ruined by stockhausen.

Without invoking any conspiracies of Russian involvement, do we believe this guy just fell off a balcony? Was he suicidal? Was he drunk? post-mortem might be interesting.

Depends if it's the same pathologist who looked at princess diana

gd 10/10

Associate
I have no doubt that beneficiaries of covert Russian munificence will maintain that the Russians are entirely blameless here, just as they were with Alexander Litvinenko and the Skripals.

However, I amquite sure that Cummings and Johnson havea very good reason to suppress the report into the behaviour of their alleged financial backers :rolleyes:

Well, the Tory/Conservative party are keeping the beneficiaries of Russian money quiet for a reason. I am not sure what that reason is, as it's well, suppressed. We can only guess.

No matter what your political allegiance, if you have a modicum of critical thinking then it is quite obvious something stinks.

Soldato
He was a terrorist and now he is dead.

His death is a message to those who support terrorism have no place to hide and time is irrelevant in them retrieving justice.

Caporegime
He was a terrorist and now he is dead.

His death is a message to those who support terrorism have no place to hide and time is irrelevant in them retrieving justice.

I though Stockhausen was bad, but this is ludicrous.

The British and German governments help to fund his organisation.

Does that mean they fund terrorism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom