FIFA 20

Don
OP
I got 11 wins, played all the games last night though so was a struggle in the end.

I had a funny game with one guy.
He missed a penalty after 5 minutes and then instantly got red carded for a challenge that looked very harsh. I then got Reus sent off by two bookable offences that were barely yellow cards! So 10 vs 10 after 15 mins..
He went in front on 65th minute, but I managed to equalise on the 70th. He then went down to 9 men in the 75th min for two bookable offences.
I got a penalty to win the game in the 91st minute to and obviously missed.
Extra time I couldn't make the one man advantage make a difference until 119th minute when I finally cut through and won 2-1.

Some of the refs are mental in this game.

Soldato
I think Kante & Varane need to go, both are great, but really stifling what I can do with the rest of the team, any suggestions for a not as expensive CDM & CB pairing or do I just trade my tokens for base Peppy?

Soldato
Thanks. Thinking of running kante/pogba at CDM instead of otw de Jong and if doucore.

That would get me a team of
Potm vardy
Mane-hazard-salah
Kante-pogba
F.mendy-varane-scream pique-semedo
Ter stegen

Never had this much coins this early in the game before and not sure what to do with it..

Soldato
Thanks. Thinking of running kante/pogba at CDM instead of otw de Jong and if doucore.

That would get me a team of
Potm vardy
Mane-hazard-salah
Kante-pogba
F.mendy-varane-scream pique-semedo
Ter stegen

Never had this much coins this early in the game before and not sure what to do with it..

I use Kante & Pogba and thy compliment eachother well, looking to replace Kante & Varane just to pull in some value but Kante is very good!

Associate
Ah well my idea of playing draft to get packs is probably not going to work. Played it again today and got through to the final but everyone just quit after kick of, seems PC is full of cheaters. Google search shows it very common so might just give it a miss.

Soldato
Pounded my way into division 2. Been using Messi this weekend and can't really get him in the game, now finesse shots are patched he seems not as good. Not sure whether to sell him and get RTTF Dembele and VVD with the coins.

Back
Top Bottom