FIFA 20

Caporegime
Currently losing a rivals game 11-0. **** watched all the replays when he went 1-0 up so I've been watching the TV and touching the controller every now and again to waste his time.

I've been sent a load of abuse in messages about how I should quit and kill myself yet he's still watching all of the replays :o

This community is literally the dumbest in existence.

Soldato
i played full game trial with ea access on xbox one, its decent, i played half the season on career as i only had a few hours to play, im not overly keen on their slight adjustments to the controls and that targeting system from old fifa's. fifa street was good, but then it was good back in its own game, however i could see the novelty wearing off. the online is still crap as it has been since fifa 17, too laggy at times with players complaining at me for hacking :rolleyes:(thanks EA). overall other than the odd new features and certain options in the skill training, it seems no different to fifa 19 other than an updated season.

Soldato
Currently losing a rivals game 11-0. **** watched all the replays when he went 1-0 up so I've been watching the TV and touching the controller every now and again to waste his time.

I've been sent a load of abuse in messages about how I should quit and kill myself yet he's still watching all of the replays :o

This community is literally the dumbest in existence.

Next time just balance your phone between the sticks then watch tv. I’ve done that a few times to people like the one you have just described.

Soldato
Gameplay was atrocious last night but got a few games with my new front 4. Safe to say, through balls for days :D
Still using OTW De jong and Doucure as CDMs...I will wait and see if Fabinho gets a SIF as this will get everyone on full chem.

Permabanned
i played full game trial with ea access on xbox one, its decent, i played half the season on career as i only had a few hours to play, im not overly keen on their slight adjustments to the controls and that targeting system from old fifa's. fifa street was good, but then it was good back in its own game, however i could see the novelty wearing off. the online is still crap as it has been since fifa 17, too laggy at times with players complaining at me for hacking :rolleyes:(thanks EA). overall other than the odd new features and certain options in the skill training, it seems no different to fifa 19 other than an updated season.

Its a fair bit different in gameplay than 19 but end of the day its still football so not going to vary that wildly. :)

Soldato
After using Neymar in the WL I have got to say, he is fantastic. Fast pace, great dribbling and a good finisher. I think I'll be keeping a hold of him for a while.

Soldato
I can't see me letting go of Mbappe any time soon, he's been doing some silly good stuff of late, can't decide between POTM Vardy or NIF Memphis to work with him right now,both are that tad more effective than IF Benzema!

Would love to try Neymar instead of Coman but I don't think that'll be possible without giving EA some of the old "Universal lubricant"

Not going to go mad on Icon swaps, without boring myself to tears the best I can realistically get is 12 (I have no time nor inclination to do Squad Battles) so I'll see who is around that amount or less and go from there, may end up with Nesta or possibly Ballack/Carlos if they are even attainable.

Back
Top Bottom