Call of duty

Soldato
If anyone fancies a few games in the evening most days and weekends, just add me: SenZ

Always around at that time playing some BR or MP Ranked (could do with some help on domination as current team doesnt know what they're doing or are just bots haha)

Soldato
3979-B7-AE-F349-451-E-BCC1-42-CB4-C25-A1-DF.png
:p:DNot bots...?

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/why-is-cod-mobile-so-easy/

Soldato
Yea, one you start doing ranked and climb up, then you will starting playing with real people. Met a few with insane aim for a mobile game.. Although this is my first FPS on mobile I've ever played! I do quite enjoy BR and clown class, mainly due to throwing them randomly in to the open and they either seek out anyone hiding or people just can't resist shooting them, which also leads to their deaths too :D

Soldato
quite addicted to this game, one of the best and most enjoyable fps games ive probably played on mobile.

the only annoying thing i have found is on my iphone 8 plus i would get a lot of connection issues when theres no real wifi issues, but on my ipad air 2 that can only play it on medium(not that this seems to matter) i didnt get any connection issues and these issues would happen loading the game, yet on my newly acquired galaxy Note 10, the game plays spot on with the only connection issues happening when i actually lose wifi signal.

played it on an S8 and perfect, S10 seems perfect too and all devices had the latest software updates, so i reckon the port to Android is much better than that of Apple.

Associate
I'm up for that! :)

Count me in as well!

quite addicted to this game, one of the best and most enjoyable fps games ive probably played on mobile.

the only annoying thing i have found is on my iphone 8 plus i would get a lot of connection issues when theres no real wifi issues, but on my ipad air 2 that can only play it on medium(not that this seems to matter) i didnt get any connection issues and these issues would happen loading the game, yet on my newly acquired galaxy Note 10, the game plays spot on with the only connection issues happening when i actually lose wifi signal.

played it on an S8 and perfect, S10 seems perfect too and all devices had the latest software updates, so i reckon the port to Android is much better than that of Apple.

Never had any issues on Iphone XS with wifi or celluar

Associate
Enjoying the game since its day-1 release. Now at Lvl 139 with KD ratio of 5.4. However, slowing down as I have been playing Modern Warfare 2019 more on my PC.

Soldato
My son plays it on his iphone with a PS4 controller. The dirty cheat.

They've managed to block most controls, quite surprising that works!

With everything thats happening currently, I might start playing again.. Pretty sure I've still got enough coins for atleast 1 season pass (Once you pay once and able to do a full season, every season is basically free)

Back
Top Bottom