• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Overclocking KFA2 2070 Super Ex

bru

bru

Soldato
Well according to the owners thread nobody is buying them.:(

Of course in reality people are obviously enjoying using them so much they don't have time to post.;)

Sorry not really helpful.:)

Associate
I've got my founders 2070s running +1000 on the mem and i think +150 on the core but it stays around 2050 while playing games and around 50-60 temp at all times very happy with it so far.

Soldato
OP
I've got my founders 2070s running +1000 on the mem and i think +150 on the core but it stays around 2050 while playing games and around 50-60 temp at all times very happy with it so far.

Ahh nice one, thanks.

You're the 2nd person to suggest it can run at +1000 on the Memory, might have to give that a shot. As it stands, my temps at stock are sub 61c and fan speeds sub 43%

Associate
Ahh nice one, thanks.

You're the 2nd person to suggest it can run at +1000 on the Memory, might have to give that a shot. As it stands, my temps at stock are sub 61c and fan speeds sub 43%

Yeah its worth doing the memory as it gives a better fps boost than the core can on these cards i hear.

Associate
When prices become realistic people may buy. £ getting stronger so perhaps prices will drop...o i forgot, doesn't work that way round :).

For most of us that didn't swallow these BS prices we may as well wait til the new cards arrive, or preferably new consoles.

Caporegime
Ahh nice one, thanks.

Try the mem first mate then run it for a couple of days as normal, if solid then start on the core clock :)

OcUK Staff
When prices become realistic people may buy. £ getting stronger so perhaps prices will drop...o i forgot, doesn't work that way round :).

For most of us that didn't swallow these BS prices we may as well wait til the new cards arrive, or preferably new consoles.

You should look at the shop more then, we've being selling 2070S below MSRP for the past month, KFA hitting as low as £459 and right now we have this:

MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Super Ventus OC 8192MB PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £469.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/MSI-...92MB-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-35J-MS.html

Boost Clock: 1785MHz, Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 2560, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 3 Years Warranty

Only £469.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Plus later today we shall have some new weekly deals going live with an overclocked 2070 Super at £449, so yes it does very much work that way around it is just people only like to comment on prices going up, not going down!

Also for peoples info 2070 SUPER is our best selling GPU with over 750 units sold in past 30 days and in the run out to Black Friday business slows, I forsee those sales doubling/tripling in coming weeks, 2070 Super is a very popular part due to it offering 1080Ti performance at a much lower price point. :)

Soldato
OP
+1k on the mem? Blimey blow much socks off will you!

I'll give this a whirl.

2040 is about the limit for the core on mine.

With +110% power and +1k mem, mine flops after about 20 mins. +950 and it takes about an hour to die.

Need to test more but I'm grinding something specific in destiny 2 which means each time I DC, I get a red mark against my account for competitive activities. It'll have to wait until this is done lol.

Back
Top Bottom