US: The Mandalorian

Caporegime
Howdie Folks! Just back from the US of A too and i really enjoyed that too! Felt Very "Starwarsy" Lots of mystery and just the right amount of suggestion and backstory to keep all the characters intriguing.

Soldato
Feeling a bit jet-lagged from my flight home from the US, but I quite enjoyed this despite going in with low expectations.

That Bounty droid was badass.

Associate
all this money Disney is miss out on with people jetting off to the states to watch ep1 of The Mandalorian, come Friday I suspect those that have already return shell be once again chartering a flight to the states with "torrent air fare, vpn express travel service's" to watch episode 2.

Soldato
I can't see holiday makers having a huge impact, the tourist scene has dropped off massively over the last few years.

It will be nothing like GoT was back in the day, even that didn't catch on over here right away because it didn't get any marketing until close to the UK release. These sort of things take time to build up, if there is a staggered release for season two following a blockbuster first season then there could be a much larger impact.

It would be good to see some stats though rather than just opinion.

Back
Top Bottom