What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I know Rick & Morty has a massive following and I've really enjoyed other stuff that Dan Harmon has done (well, loved Community) but I found it hard to enjoy R&M as I've been watching it from the start over the last 6 months or so... until I guess Season 3. I can't tell if it changed or just my view of it, but it finally got to the point I was enjoying an episode rather than feeling like I just needed to get them watched. Just in time, it seems, for Season 4 to be released. :)

Man of Honour
I watched the first episode of Daybreak, thought straight away that it had an almost Ferris Bueller vibe and then all of a sudden who shows up as the principal but Ferris Bueller lol.

I'm not normally a fan of these "teen" shows but it seemed ok, will watch a couple more episodes

Associate
Unbelievable on Netflix, excellent 9/10
The Americans on Amazon TV, the last 2 series were the best. 8/10.
Kominsky method. Alan Arkin is brilliant in this, 8/10.

Soldato
I watched the first episode of Daybreak, thought straight away that it had an almost Ferris Bueller vibe and then all of a sudden who shows up as the principal but Ferris Bueller lol.

I'm not normally a fan of these "teen" shows but it seemed ok, will watch a couple more episodes

As I thought this was going to be a teen show I wasn’t going to watch it but I’m glad I did. Also Sam Dean is hot.

Back
Top Bottom