** ONE HEADSET TO RULE THEM ALL - STEELSERIES ARCTIS 1 WIRELESS/WIRED **

OcUK Staff
This wireless headset from Steelseries is a little tighter without being uncomfortable. Understandable since it's designed to not only be used at home with your PC, but thanks to the USB dongle also with your phone or Switch. The tightness means you could quite happily walk down the street listening to your phone without it moving around or falling off.

The soundscape is a little light in the mid-range, forgiveable considering it's designed to be used primarily for gaming. Nicely tuned for explosions and footsteps for when you're gaming on it. But does a more than acceptable job with your music.

This is a top wireless headset for under £100 and it's versatility means you definitely get value for money!

Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset (PC/PS4/SWITCH, 61512) @ £99.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Stee...ng-Headset-PC-PS4-SWITCH-61512-SP-09S-ST.html

Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset, PC/PS4/SWITCH, Lossless Wireless, Comfortable, Durable and lightweight

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Steelseries Arctis 1 Gaming Headset (PC/PS4/XBOX/SWITCH, 61427) @ £49.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Stee...adset-PC-PS4-XBOX-SWITCH-61427-SP-09T-ST.html

Steelseries Arctis 1 USB Gaming Headset, PC/PS4/XBOX/SWITCH, Noise Cancelling Mic, Award-winning Sound, 3.5mm jack connection

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
I had the Arctis 7 Wireless new and old model and the sound was poor, quiet, little bass, you had to install the Razer 7.1 software to get any life out of them. Best thing about them was no hiss or interference whatsoever which I have experienced with other headsets. Interesting to see how these compare to the 7's.

I think you need to do a lot better on price when the wired one is £49.99 and a retailer on my high street is selling the wireless and wired one for the same price as yourself !!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
I had the Arctis 7 Wireless new and old model and the sound was poor, quiet, little bass, you had to install the Razer 7.1 software to get any life out of them. Best thing about them was no hiss or interference whatsoever which I have experienced with other headsets. Interesting to see how these compare to the 7's.

I think you need to do a lot better on price when the wired one is £49.99 and a retailer on my high street is selling the wireless and wired one for the same price as yourself !!

As far as I can see wireless version is 99.95 everywhere and wthe wired is 49.99 everywhere.

What price did you see? I can chase Steelseries for support to be able to match them!

Associate
Soldato
Not to disparage wireless mice too much but I've yet to try one, from any vendor, which equals the wired experience...

You need to try the new Razer Nari Ultimate... Just got one last week, best purchase I ever bought :D

Razer built their own tech for it, and it's beautiful - can't tell the difference at all to a wired mouse!!

Associate
The PO got held up the distributors end. They had the same part number their side for 2 of the SKU's and so they had to fix and the lady in charge there side is off today...

Should ship to us today or Monday.

There is no deal in the works on the Arctis 1. They are too new a SKU.
Sorry, I meant the Artis pro wireless

Back
Top Bottom