Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
So I just got to the first small city in Chapter 2 found some strangers and got some quests, now I don't know which of them are main story quests and which are side quests? I have a few yellow quests on the minimap with initials and a few white ones.

Permabanned
Was walking through Valentine and some lads having a scrap outside the pub, one lad gets knocked out laying in the middle of the road. I go to pick him up to move him out the way and everyone starts snitching on me and I get the blame ffs

A guy near me got attacked by a bear so I put him on my horse to take to the doctors, every time I rode past someone it said witness and eventually I got accused of murdering him. I didn't even think he was dead and I went well out of my way to take him to the doctors. Rage quit for a while after that.

Associate
For anyone using Vulcan with a gsync monitor make sure you update to the latest Nvidia driver as it appears that when using Vulcan and vsync is off in game it doesn’t enable gsync. I’ve just tested it and it’s much better with the latest driver runs much smoother.
For gsync to work properly you need to have vsync on so this makes sense and something everybody with gsync should be doing.

Associate
In the pc version there are 3 (maybe 4) Arabian horses you can get for free which are the fastest in the game. Cant remember the exact locations but a quick Google search will help. Also upgrading stirrups can give you extra speed.
For hunting if you steal a flat bed wagon you can take multiple carcasses in one go also.
Personally this time around I'm taking my time doing all the side quests and challenges that I missed but one challenge is driving me mad "shoot 5 flying birds from a moving train" as soon as i fire a shot from a train I get a bounty and by the time I've got off the train I'm on a $300 bounty! Rather annoying when I'm trying to get max honour to get certain outfits and store discounts:(

Man of Honour
In the pc version there are 3 (maybe 4) Arabian horses you can get for free which are the fastest in the game. Cant remember the exact locations but a quick Google search will help. Also upgrading stirrups can give you extra speed.
For hunting if you steal a flat bed wagon you can take multiple carcasses in one go also.
Personally this time around I'm taking my time doing all the side quests and challenges that I missed but one challenge is driving me mad "shoot 5 flying birds from a moving train" as soon as i fire a shot from a train I get a bounty and by the time I've got off the train I'm on a $300 bounty! Rather annoying when I'm trying to get max honour to get certain outfits and store discounts:(

Been wondering about the wagon, we are saving up to buy the hunting wagon, how many carcasses does it hold and does that include pike and other large fish. Would be handy because I can only carry 1 Pike on a horse, if I could put 10 Pike in a wagon then I could do an hours fishing and sell all the pike for $80 a time

Soldato
I got a free fast horse from the special edition. Its a race horse i think and i unlocked the skid move quite fast with it.

Its the Thoroughbred. Wasn't sure if it was because of the special edition or not.
Also, picked up the volcanic pistol in a store for free, not sure why or if every gun shop has this offer.

Associate
Defo need to rollback Nvidia driver. When paused you lose the bottom half of the screen. Enabling vsync to on or half fixed it though but not sure the impact to the game or if it disables Gsync

Soldato
I got a free fast horse from the special edition. Its a race horse i think and i unlocked the skid move quite fast with it.

I should have added that I swapped for that horse as soon as I got to a stable. She has been with me since even though she has taken a battering.

I have just one more to go on my health but with the tonics I am pretty much invincible in combat, Is this true for everybody? dead eye sort of makes it pretty easy.

Started fishing....

Back
Top Bottom