I don't really know what I'm doing!! Play along!!

Soldato
OP
As I’ve posted about the duff PSU, its’s only fair to update that it was RMA’d a week ago, it’s been tested and found to be faulty, and the refund is on its way.

Always been very happy with OcUK customer service, and this is just another example...

Sadly, the GPU has gone back too due to a duff fan bearing, but I’ve every confidence it’ll be sorted just as efficiently.

Associate
As I’ve posted about the duff PSU, its’s only fair to update that it was RMA’d a week ago, it’s been tested and found to be faulty, and the refund is on its way.

Always been very happy with OcUK customer service, and this is just another example...

Sadly, the GPU has gone back too due to a duff fan bearing, but I’ve every confidence it’ll be sorted just as efficiently.

Oh no which gpu was it?

Soldato
OP
Oh no that's not good :( what are you going to do about a replacement?
If the warranty really is void, then I’ll sell it on MM and link these threads so the buyer knows exactly what they’re getting (an awesome basically brand new card, but no warranty and a rattling fan). Should be able to get £500 I hope?!

Then I’ll ‘probably’ get a Ti...

Soldato
OP
Really pleased. Looking forward to getting the bugger back together, and then I think I’ll treat myself to something graphically demanding :)

Now I’m not getting a new card, I’ll also treat myself to a cheeky Noble chair too... just waiting on Black Friday...

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Such a tease!! DPD told me a delivery was arriving today... so I was all excited for the chair!!

Guy turns up and hands me a small box.

I double check that’s all it is, and he says yes, so off he goes.

Then I think to myself, oh, perhaps this is my GPU, it’s clearly not come back to me in the retail box I returned it in which is disappointing, but at least I can crack on with some PUBG’...

Nope, was the leather cleaning kit for the impending chair.

I called DPD and double checked the chair wasn’t still on the van, but sadly no. It’s coming tomorrow...

An emotional rollercoaster of a day :p

Associate
Such a tease!! DPD told me a delivery was arriving today... so I was all excited for the chair!!

Guy turns up and hands me a small box.

I double check that’s all it is, and he says yes, so off he goes.

Then I think to myself, oh, perhaps this is my GPU, it’s clearly not come back to me in the retail box I returned it in which is disappointing, but at least I can crack on with some PUBG’...

Nope, was the leather cleaning kit for the impending chair.

I called DPD and double checked the chair wasn’t still on the van, but sadly no. It’s coming tomorrow...

An emotional rollercoaster of a day :p

Oh dear that's a pain! :(

Back
Top Bottom