Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I don't blame you! Is your copy a "Yimshi" or something like that? I almost bought one a few years ago but I prefer my mild/medium aggression razors so decided against it in the end.
Hmm can't remember but it was an Asian branded box yeah. I was pretty impressed with the general build but found one side was always more aggressive. Meant I had to be really selective about which side I used while shaving different areas.

Soldato
Hmm can't remember but it was an Asian branded box yeah. I was pretty impressed with the general build but found one side was always more aggressive. Meant I had to be really selective about which side I used while shaving different areas.

I found it - it's "Ming Shi". https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32808212289.html

Imagine diving straight in with that thing with the supplied "own brand" blade at setting 6.5 (a blade gap big enough to drive a car through). :eek:

Associate
Challenge accepted. I'm an engineer in charge of 40 technicians and labourers running a 60 hectare heavy engineering site with over 20 cranes, 50 FLTs, 10 reach-stackers and 5 boats as well as god knows how many other vehicles (I should know). I spend most of my day crawling over those bits of kit and underground ensuring it's all running.
I also make love to a woman (not at work, that's naughty).
And you?

Challenge continued ... I don't feel the need to explain myself to prove how "manly" I am.

Though I did just buy some sheets for a moses basket ... so I guess I win?

mv5Ri6w.jpg

Man of Honour
Ahead of the black Friday deals I found s SIM only plan that ties in nicely as my Virgin Mobile contract ends next month.

Was on:
40GB data (includes 10GB rollover each month)
2500mins
Unlimited texts
85Mbps 4G
No VoLTE
No WIFi calling
12 months
£16.35 a month

New plan:
EEsim.jpg

With VoLTE
With WiFi calling
£16 a month (after cashback and adding the GoFaster addon for no speed caps)
Additional £10 cashback via QuidCo.

Can't sniff at that really.

Don
I was going to show off my new macbook pro, top of the range i9 15" jobbie

Then apple released the 16" model.......

Wondered why the apple store gave into my price matching pleas and also chucked in extended applecare warranty FOC

hey ho, first world problems :(

Back
Top Bottom