• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AORUS RX 5700XT - review and unboxing

Soldato
OP
is it easy to do?

Whats the link to the product?

cant link as OCUK doesn't stock that product . easy enough to find with Eiswolf RX 5700 XT in search engine . If you already have a Navi card, its hard to justify replacing one with another that's quieter etc at extra costs etc .

Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro AMD Radeon RX 5700/5700XT M01

Soldato
OP
Will wait for sum reviews on this , before i bite , as looks like the one i want for one of my pc......

hopefully not to long . if gaming OC equals the higher tier cards like Red Devil and Nitro+ whilst costing checker and running lower watts, hopefully Aorus model should beat .

7:22 > Gaming OC having the coolest Core, middle ground VRM & Ram- when overclocked though is the hottest . Hopefully Aorus being thicker Heatsink along with 6 heatpipes and i believer increase in Phase count drop drop temps nicely and believe as Gibbo mentioned beat out the Strix with performance

OcUK Staff
hopefully not to long . if gaming OC equals the higher tier cards like Red Devil and Nitro+ whilst costing checker and running lower watts, hopefully Aorus model should beat .

7:22 > Gaming OC having the coolest Core, middle ground VRM & Ram- when overclocked though is the hottest . Hopefully Aorus being thicker Heatsink along with 6 heatpipes and i believer increase in Phase count drop drop temps nicely and believe as Gibbo mentioned beat out the Strix with performance

The Aorus model runs about 1c cooler than the Asus Strix and marginally quieter, has same boost clocks so performance is pretty much identical but the Aorus tends to win, but when I say win were talking by like 0.5%

Soldato
OP
The Aorus model runs about 1c cooler than the Asus Strix and marginally quieter, has same boost clocks so performance is pretty much identical but the Aorus tends to win, but when I say win were talking by like 0.5%

wonder what wattage of the aorus will be, Gaming OC was 190w so can see it getting marks for cooler GPU with slower clock speeds. See Devil pushes 220w and Taichi 230w but can't see about the Strix . Think Strix is 92mm fans verses Aorus 82mm

Soldato
Aorus Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £439.99 inc VAT

Core Clock: 1770MHz, Boost Clock: 2010MHz, Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 2560, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA, Freesync 2 HDR support, 4yr War

Only £439.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

@Gibbo How come these, and some other cards, have been allocated to the AMD Ryzen 3rd Gen Processors page of your shop, and not the GPU section ?? :confused:

And there is some memory there as well, while we are at it ! :p

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo How come these, and some other cards, have been allocated to the AMD Ryzen 3rd Gen Processors page of your shop, and not the GPU section ?? :confused:

And there is some memory there as well, while we are at it ! :p

They are in both sections and Ryzen 3rd gen section was and is a section purely for those looking to find suitable memory, SSD and GPU for Ryzen 3. We will probably remove that section in near future as it no longer really serves a purpose.

Soldato
They are in both sections and Ryzen 3rd gen section was and is a section purely for those looking to find suitable memory, SSD and GPU for Ryzen 3. We will probably remove that section in near future as it no longer really serves a purpose.
Ahh so it is. I went to check your GPU section, 5700 XT and then picked Manufactrer and Gigabyte but it didn't show up. I do see it further down if scrolling, my bad !

Back
Top Bottom