**** The Official Sony Xperia 1 Thread ****

Soldato
Royal Mail, one of those 24 hour labels but not Special Delivery.

To be fair all deserved, O2 have been a pain from start to finish, even managed to temporarily lose my return, forgot to return phone cost, cut off my number without giving me a PAC which almost lost my number of 10+ years that on two step verification for everything, etc.
That's interesting, because I came home from holiday and a missed delivery card was waiting for me ( royal mail tracked) . I sent mine back too but wondering if it's the headphones :)

Associate
So, from a recommendation on this thread i got the Terrapin Sony Xperia 1 tempered glass screen protector off casehut with the Terrapin slim gel black case.

Gotta say, the temp glass is good! Obviously as a curved screen we can only have the dot matrix glass but it does it well and stuck perfectly. Minimal dust on the sides and its taken some hard general use in my pocket with loose money and id card without any marks.

I've dropped the phone twice already and the gel case has taken it like a chap without any damage to the phone, both drops have been direct blows to corners.

Soldato
OP
One of the reasons I returned mine, since getting S10e with a side sensor the difference in performance is night and day.

Associate
One of the reasons I returned mine, since getting S10e with a side sensor the difference in performance is night and day.

I wish i could return mine but i'm just going to wait another 1.5 years then keep it as a spare i guess.

Though, i have dropped it so many times now and no damage but i've got a big crack through the screen protector. The case absorbed most of it and followed it through to the screen protector. Would recommend https://www.casehut.com/collections...sony-xperia-1-tempered-glass-screen-protector

Associate
I have one of these coming tomorrow, as a potential replacement to my (still excellent) Pixel 2 XL. Just fancied a change and the spec for the money (£200) made this an interesting buy. Slightly concerned about what I've read about battery life and the camera though.

Back
Top Bottom