*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Yeah I was thinking that. Anyone know if Tesco still doing the 2 for £60 in-store ?
It ends today I believe, if you're lucky to find a copy that is lol. My local tesco didn't have any last week or this week, gone to a different Tesco on my way to work and they had 4 copies of LM3 but they didn't have the 2 for £60 offer on.

Soldato
Use Amazon.fr next time.

It's often cheaper than the UK, free delivery to where you live, and they do all the importing for you so no fees and 12% less tax.

Yeah, I always check all four UK,DE,IT and FR.

Got MK11 from Amazon.fr a few weeks ago for less than 18 euros. Sometimes I get free del and other times I don't. :confused:

Soldato
For those who have Luigi's Mansion 3...do you think you can get 40 or more hours of play out of it, combining story mode and online multiplayer? I work on £1/hour and digital is £40, but don't know if I should get physical, then sell it after completing story mode.

Man of Honour
For those who have Luigi's Mansion 3...do you think you can get 40 or more hours of play out of it, combining story mode and online multiplayer? I work on £1/hour and digital is £40, but don't know if I should get physical, then sell it after completing story mode.

The multiplayer isn't great. Do you have friends to play offline?

fez

fez

Caporegime

If you work on that system just get it physical and resell.

Soldato
So Pokemon arrived.

Only had a quick go this morning. First impressions:

I like the visual style and the way the environment is displayed. Graphics are a bit ropey at times though.
The lack of voice acting, particularly in the intro sequence, is just weird. It's like a proper cutscene on mute...
Base mechanics are unchanged.
Pokemon are out in the world. But your starter is back in its Pokeball (vs Let's Go).

Aside fron Let's Go, it's been a long time since I played a Pokemon game, so a lot of the grumbles on Reddit aren't really noticeable to me (e.g. removed features or missing moves). It's a shame they've cut the number of Pokemon so drastically though.

Soldato
So Pokemon arrived.

Only had a quick go this morning. First impressions:

I like the visual style and the way the environment is displayed. Graphics are a bit ropey at times though.
The lack of voice acting, particularly in the intro sequence, is just weird. It's like a proper cutscene on mute...
Base mechanics are unchanged.
Pokemon are out in the world. But your starter is back in its Pokeball (vs Let's Go).

Aside fron Let's Go, it's been a long time since I played a Pokemon game, so a lot of the grumbles on Reddit aren't really noticeable to me (e.g. removed features or missing moves). It's a shame they've cut the number of Pokemon so drastically though.

My shield copy just arrived. Ditto let's go was my first since X and X was my first since yellow so I'm not as massively invested. Gripes are warranted for the more ardent fan but think I will still enjoy shield all the same. Let's go was fun enough despite its limitations and I put 40 hours into that according to my save mostly on flights so cant complain but looking forward to a proper mainline game now.

I'm glad they adopted the random encounters being visible from lets go.

Back
Top Bottom