**GIGABYTE AORUS All IN ONE CPU COOLERS ARE HERE**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

One of the biggest component manufacturers have decided they fancy a go at the All in one liquid cooler market and boy they have not disappointed. The new Aorus AIO Cooler looks amazing with it's *Cough* RGB Fans and customisable digital display.

The design of this cooler has some really interesting features with a customisable display which we have seen before but Gigabyte have made this look even better. The display allows you to change the image to whatever image you want with it's editor but the default options look just as good.

The dual ball bearing high performance fans come with addressable RGB to allow multiple colour options. The fans support RGB FUSION 2.0 and have the ability to synchronise with other AORUS devices. The fans have been designed with noise level in mind keeping the range at 18 - 39.5 dBA.

Available in 240mm, 280mm and 360mm radiator sizes.

The Aorus coolers perform very well and look amazing so if you are in the market for a new cooler I highly recommend these. Check them out below.

Gigabyte AORUS 240mm RGB Liquid AIO Performance CPU Cooler @ £159.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...uid-AIO-Performance-CPU-Cooler-HS-00A-GI.html

Aorus AIO Cooler, 240mm Design, Dual Ball Bearing ARGB Fans, RGB Fans and Pump Display, Digital Display, 3 Year Warranty, Compatible with the latest Intel and AMD Sockets.

Specification:
Radiator & Block:
- Dimensions : 272 x 121 x 27mm
- Pump Dimension : 80 x 80 x 60mm
- Radiator Material : Aluminum
- Block Material : Copper

CPU Socket:
- Intel 2066, 2011-3,1366,115x
- AMD TR4, AM4

Fan:
- Spec : 2 x 120mm ARGB Fan
- Speed : 2500 RPM +/-10%
- Bearing Type : 2 Ball Bearing
- Air Flow : 59.25 CFM
- Air Pressure : 3.51mmH2O
- Life Expectancy : 70,000 Hours
- Noise Level : 18 ~ 39.5 dBA

Software:
- RGB FUSION 2.0 support
- AORUS ENGINE support

Warranty:
- 3 Years

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte AORUS 280mm RGB Liquid AIO Performance CPU Cooler @ £184.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...uid-AIO-Performance-CPU-Cooler-HS-00B-GI.html

Aorus AIO Cooler, 280mm Design, Dual Ball Bearing ARGB Fans, RGB Fans and Pump Display, Digital Display, 3 Year Warranty, Compatible with the latest Intel and AMD Sockets.

Specification:
Radiator & Block:
- Dimensions : 272 x 121 x 27mm

CPU Socket:
- AMD TR4, AM4

Fan:
- Spec : 2 x 120mm ARGB Fan
- Air Pressure : 3.51mmH2O
- Noise Level : 18 ~ 39.5 dBA

Software:
- RGB FUSION 2.0 support
- AORUS ENGINE support

Warranty:
- 3 Years

Only £184.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte AORUS 360mm RGB Liquid AIO Performance CPU Cooler @ £199.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...uid-AIO-Performance-CPU-Cooler-HS-00C-GI.html

Aorus AIO Cooler, 360mm Design, Dual Ball Bearing ARGB Fans, RGB Fans and Pump Display, Digital Display, 3 Year Warranty, Compatible with the latest Intel and AMD Sockets.

Specification:
Radiator & Block:
- Dimensions : 394 x 120 x 27mm

CPU Socket:
- AMD TR4, AM4

Fan:
- Spec : 3 x 120mm ARGB Fan
- Air Pressure : 3.51 mmH2O
- Noise Level : 18~39.5 dBA

Software:
- RGB FUSION 2.0 support
- AORUS ENGINE support

Warranty:
- 3 Years

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Is the AM4 mount a backplate and screws or the stupid clip system?

https://youtu.be/6tsLSeqc-C0

That price though, you used to get a decent corsair 240mm AIO for £100

have to check model number as some run latest Gen Pump like Aorus or older versions like NZXT

for like for like with Pump - £25 extra for the LED screen

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £304.84 (includes shipping: £9.90)​

oh they look sexy, be interesting to see in action robbie g

Believe Aorus/Gigabyte following Corsairs Led with straight replacement for RMA but hopefully @GIGA-Man can double confirm this officially

I saw this on YouTube the other day.. Very smart piece of kit

personally hoping they follow their GPU line of thought with AIO product and standalone... would love to see the LED screen on an EKWB/Alphacool waterblock and used in a custom look with d5/ddc pump etc

Last edited:
Soldato
Personally hoping they follow their GPU line of thought with AIO product and standalone... would love to see the LED screen on an EKWB/Alphacool waterblock and used in a custom look with d5/ddc pump etc

That would be great to see, Since seeing the video of this cooler I'm wanting to get one, you need to have a certain app to display the CPU temps etc don't you?

Soldato
Was kind of interested until I checked out the manual and saw the spaghetti junction of wires coming off the block...no thanks.

I'd urge anyone else interested in one to do the same and see if you'd be happy with that mess.

Soldato
Was kind of interested until I checked out the manual and saw the spaghetti junction of wires coming off the block...no thanks.

I'd urge anyone else interested in one to do the same and see if you'd be happy with that mess.

Designed to be used on boards that might not support DRGB/ARGB fans . Naturally you have USB 2.0/3.0 Cable to allow communication to mobo/drive.
The Programmable LED (which only ROG have)- your going to need to power it so sata cable comes into play. 99% of AIO/CLC will not need this cable but this is a must.
Latest Asetek designs now control the fans speed so ASUS and AORUS have cables to plug into the Pump directly ( boards even like X570 ELITE have limited fan headers) . Corsair didn't opt for this has they have their own fan and RGB controller box for RGB fan models.
And then you also have cable to control ARGB - again mobos older then 2 years won't have this unless they are flagship and Gigabyte was the first to introduce Addressable RGB

if your good at cable management - cant be seen

hopefully @GIGA-Man can get some nice close up snaps of it on a rig? know Gigabyte UK gave one out to a fan, will have to see if they can get a close snapshot of it in rig with clean cable management .

If you do suck at cable management , then AORUS and ROG AIO wont be for yourself etc , again Alphacool and its single 3 pin Pump header and sorted

Associate
Designed to be used on boards that might not support DRGB/ARGB fans . Naturally you have USB 2.0/3.0 Cable to allow communication to mobo/drive.
The Programmable LED (which only ROG have)- your going to need to power it so sata cable comes into play. 99% of AIO/CLC will not need this cable but this is a must.
Latest Asetek designs now control the fans speed so ASUS and AORUS have cables to plug into the Pump directly ( boards even like X570 ELITE have limited fan headers) . Corsair didn't opt for this has they have their own fan and RGB controller box for RGB fan models.
And then you also have cable to control ARGB - again mobos older then 2 years won't have this unless they are flagship and Gigabyte was the first to introduce Addressable RGB

if your good at cable management - cant be seen

hopefully @GIGA-Man can get some nice close up snaps of it on a rig? know Gigabyte UK gave one out to a fan, will have to see if they can get a close snapshot of it in rig with clean cable management .

If you do suck at cable management , then AORUS and ROG AIO wont be for yourself etc , again Alphacool and its single 3 pin Pump header and sorted

Agreed would be noce to see some pics in a rig

Associate
@Robbie_G What do you think stock levels will be like on this product? (360mm Rad) and do you envisage a price reduction come Black Friday? Dont wanna miss out on one due to out of stock come the end of November when I purchase my new PC parts but at the same time want to save as much money as possible with Black Friday deals.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G What do you think stock levels will be like on this product? (360mm Rad) and do you envisage a price reduction come Black Friday? Dont wanna miss out on one due to out of stock come the end of November when I purchase my new PC parts but at the same time want to save as much money as possible with Black Friday deals.

Stock levels on this product are poor. A little like when the Asus cooler were released. I have more on order but no ETA at the minute. As the product is new and stock is limited (we bought it all) they will not drop the price.

I can tell you though that the following 2 360mm AiO Coolers will be price dropped on the 22nd Nov:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...cooler-with-oled-display-360mm-hs-04p-as.html

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ther...ition-water-cooling-unit-360mm-hs-04b-tt.html

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...uid-cooler-360mm-cw-9060031-ww-hs-03l-cs.html

Not as nice as this cooler though.

Associate
@Robbie_G
just a head up sir, you might wanna get website guys to alter some text online for on follow

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-ryujin-performance-aio-cpu-liquid-cooler-with-oled-display-240mm-hs-04q-as.html

ROG RYUJIN PERFORMANCE AIO CPU LIQUID COOLER WITH OLED DISPLAY - 240MM
  • AIO CPU Cooler
  • 340mm Design
  • Customisable OLED Display
  • 450 ~ 2000 RPM fan speed
  • 121.8 CFM
  • PWM Control
  • Aura Sync Support
  • Supports Latest Intel Socket
  • Supports AM4 and TR4 Sockets 3 Year Warranty
hope all is well

Back